IGNORED

Air Raid, CIB WITH Instruction Manual up on GameGavel now

Parrothead

Hey all,

For the first time, a complete in box Air Raid is up for auction on GameGavel. Per the seller, there is a conservative, but not a crazy reserve on this so you can expect the reserve to be reached and passed hopefully before the end of the auction so we can see some exciting post reserve bidding. I am guessing this is the most prized manual in all of Atari collecting at the moment. Here's your chance to nab it :)

The ONE THE ONLY Complete Air Raid Ever Found - CIB

http://www.gamegavel.com/item.cgi?show_item=0000687017

Now At $1000.00 Ends: November 4, 2012 10:00:00 PM EDT

We love the photo of her dad working in the store where he received this game. I love seeing the Mattel Electronics Basketball sitting behind him too! It is a really great back story. And the confirmation of the manual and where Men-A-Vision was from, here in Los Angeles is cool as well. It is suprising how nice the box job really was for Air Raid with the inner box with plastic insert ala Imagic and Intellivision. And with the instruction manual hidden underneath the plastic cartridge tray. Priceless :)

Edited by Parrothead

Wow, an instruction manual....that is cool :grin: I am happy with my copy...as long as I have a box placeholder for the cart itself. As much as I would like this one, I got too many expenses right now to bid on this one..... I'll take a chance and wait for another one to show up...worst case scenario I have one of the three boxes that exists. I'll enjoy the show from the sidelines.....good luck with the auction and bidding... :)

Wow, an instruction manual....that is cool :grin: I am happy with my copy...as long as I have a box placeholder for the cart itself. As much as I would like this one, I got too many expenses right now to bid on this one..... I'll take a chance and wait for another one to show up...worst case scenario I have one of the three boxes that exists. I'll enjoy the show from the sidelines.....good luck with the auction and bidding... :)

Did you check yours to see if there is a manual hiding under the cart tray?

Did you check yours to see if there is a manual hiding under the cart tray?

I did check the inside of my copy and there was no instruction manual.... LOL... :)

I wanted to mention that I have been bombarded with requests to buy my copy and I go for this current one......not sure what to do at this point....been offered some nice amounts of $$ which makes it worthwhile for me to go for it since it might be an alternative and cheaper option for a collector. BTW, has this game been verified by somebody in the community??? This person lives in Pomona (that is like 20 minutes from me).....I don't mind verifying it (I can bring my copy to make sure as well)....especially if I can check out the Atari Display... ;)