IGNORED

Intelligentvision is officially closed!

Darrin9999

Whatever the future is for him, I know he will exceed at it. The games and production were great. ALL of my intv homebrews are the center of my collection. When I show my games to people, I show them that new games are still coming out and they are amazed!

Now if I could get my two brothers hooked on Intellivision. They played growing up as well. But it is me that has the collecting disease! Lol

When I show my games to people, I show them that new games are still coming out and they are amazed!

I have to wonder what non-gamers think when they look at collecting loons like ourselves. Maybe they feign fascination to appease us, then go home and tell everyone who will listen about the crazy game hoarder down the block :-D

Actually, I try to stay low key, though my wife has a habit of blurting my latest finds to friends and family. Sometimes, I just wish she would keep quiet.

What happened in the Stonix thread?

Yeh, THAT website. :( That website was what I looked at went "wow, the Intellivision has a cool vibrant scene going." I guess I had no idea they would close up shop. Seemed they had so many ideas. Truly bummed.

And i never got a copy of Space Patrol. :_(

No, no, no! Space Patrol is from Left Turn Only, not IntelligentVision. Get your producers straight!

LOL!

This means you can still get Space Patrol.

Edited by DZ-Jay

No, no, no! Space Patrol is from Left Turn Only, not IntelligentVision. Get your producers straight!

LOL!

This means you can still get Space Patrol.

Oops my bad. I've always had a bad time at remembering who everyone is and who made what.

I'm broke anyway so i still can't get Space Patrol. But i hope to get Christmas Carol one day. That will be one glorious day. :-D

Oops my bad. I've always had a bad time at remembering who everyone is and who made what.

I'm broke anyway so i still can't get Space Patrol. But i hope to get Christmas Carol one day. That will be one glorious day. :-D

Heh, heh. Just make sure to keep out of Santa's naughty list! :)

And i never got a copy of Space Patrol. :_(

Space Patrol isn't IntelligentVision. David did do level design for me—and an excellent job, I might add—but I'm the one selling them. Unfortunately, I seem to be sold out at this time. I have a handful left, but they're mostly accounted for copies going to family members.

I might open up cart+overlay only sales if there's enough demand, though.

Edited by intvnut

Space Patrol isn't IntelligentVision. David did do level design for me—and an excellent job, I might add—but I'm the one selling them. Unfortunately, I seem to be sold out at this time. I have a handful left, but they're mostly accounted for copies going to family members.

I might open up cart+overlay only sales if there's enough demand, though.

Yeah, You and David did an amazing job together! Space Patrol still is one of the best games (old or new) on the Intellivision IMO.

• Like 1

So what were some intelligentvision releases? Same people that sold D2K Arcade?

From another post:

IntelligentVision

3. Stonix

4. MineHunter

5. 4-Tris

6. Adventures of Tron

7. Spina the Bee

8. King of the Mountain

9. Same Game & Robots

10. Same Game & Robots - Intellivoice

11. Yogi's Frustration

12. Donkey Kong

13. Rocky and Bullwinkle

14. Illusions

15. Super NFL Football

16. Flintstones Keyboard Fun

17. Scarfinger (?) (Pending?)

18. Unknown title (Pending?)

19. Unknown title (Pending?)

Anyone know anything about the last few?

So what were some intelligentvision releases? Same people that sold D2K Arcade?

D1K Arcade, D2K Arcade and the recent gatefold Minehunter are Elektronite (Classic Game Publishers), and you can find them at http://gamesforyourintellivision.com/ and http://www.elektronite.com/. They have some more games coming up.

Yeah, You and David did an amazing job together! Space Patrol still is one of the best games (old or new) on the Intellivision IMO.

Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciated David's help getting Space Patrol completed and out the door. The game really turned out well. We both obsessed over every detail in the game, and I think it paid off. I'm sure I drove him nuts with my pickiness chasing single-frame glitches, but he also was obsessed with getting each level just right. All of you benefit from our obsessiveness. :-)

Right now I'm sold out on Space Patrol, but I do still have some boxes. I just need to print up some manuals to go with them.

How am I supposed to get D2K now?? Bummer...

http://gamesforyourintellivision.com/d2k-arcade.html

They're currently out of stock, but they'll be back in stock soon. I'm sending more boards up their way shortly.

Edited by intvnut