IGNORED

The ADDITIVE AUCTION PART 3 - Adaptoid for N64 to PC - Emulation Package

atari2atari

Play Nice. Keep it Civil.

EDIT:

My dad is an amazing auctioneer and eBay fellow. He moves entire warehouses for a living. Car parts, instruments, antiques - - whatever needs going.

"Give them something for free!" he always says.

I think what he means at the core of that statement is value - - it's simple, if I don't see value in something, why should I buy it?

So, in that spirit, I am starting an ADDITIVE AUCTION with this for-sale thread. We're adding value!

"Uhmm, what's this ADDITIVE AUCTION that you speak of?" . . .

It's simple - -

- - I add something to this Adaptoid package below every few days until someone sees the value and offers to buy it. Maybe no one, maybe someone!

The price stays the same, I just keep adding . . . more value.

The question is, do you wait, and hope that MORE value gets added . . .

. . . OR, do you see the value, and move to get the package before someone else does!

Kind of a game - - someone else might be ready to go for it, and beat you to it . . . or no one may be watching, and you can keep waiting until there's as much value as you need!

:)

ADDITIVE AUCTION - Item 3

Thursday, November 8 (almost Friday!)

ADDED -

PERFORMANCE brand Nintendo 64 Memory Card in case

I like these because they don't ever need batteries!

Some sort of flash memory that is non-volatile and does not need to be changed regularly

Great cards! Comes with the case, useful for stashing your other cards in it, too . . .

E41A0873-02E8-CBAF-166D091F7774E396.jpg

E422C494-E679-BD6B-3B74C3B409EC4424.jpg

E4278150-B3BC-DF40-53EC5D66DBC6D387.jpg

THIS ITEM NOW GOES WITH THE Adaptoid PACKAGE BELOW - - same price, just adding MORE!

ADDITIVE AUCTION - Item 2

Sunday, November 4 (Change your clocks back! :) )

ADDED -

Dual Playstation and N64 USB to PC adapter

Not as nice as the Adaptoid - - does not support Rumble, and has a less sensitive "translator," which means a rougher ride for the N64 controller to PC emulator

Still very decent adapter, however, works just fine, AND it's blue! With LEDs! ;)

FB7E5644-C60A-12A1-2126088709462971.jpg

Hard to see, but there is a switch on the side between my fingers that goes back/forth between N64/Playstation (supports one or the other, not both at the same time)

FB84E4CA-0C5D-7423-A29A69122BE5C908.jpg

FB8E2C5B-B96E-1CDF-EBDE135C6C5C0D95.jpg

THIS ITEM NOW GOES WITH THE Adaptoid PACKAGE BELOW - - same price, just adding MORE!

ADDITIVE AUCTION - Item 1

Wednesday, October 31 (Hallowe'en!)

ADDED -

6-foot N64 controller extension cord

The N64 controller unit has a nice long cord, but this ENSURES that you can make it to the lounge chair, and REALLY kick back!

467480EE-C403-7404-049E6B20B947479A.jpg

Great for making your PC a relaxing N64 gaming machine!

$130 - N64 - Adaptoid package - USB to N64 controller adapter w/EXTRAS

Nice starter N64-on-PC emulation package that includes - -

- A genuine Adaptoid USB-to-N64 device; perfect for PC emulation, supports use of RUMBLE PAK (still the only device that does?)

- official Nintendo RUMBLE PAK

- blue N64 Controller; nice condition, good, tight, and responsive. Clean, too! :)

- third party memory card that has added bonus of an easily replacable battery! (Unlike the official Nintendo ones!)

- BONUS: DexDrive device, in box, also included in package, which allows you to manually add and backup saved games to N64 memory paks using your PC!

There are lots of saved games out there that you can download, as well as hacked saves that start you with EVERYthing, like Star Wars Pod Racer "fully unlocked," etc.

(Note: DexDrive uses a serial port, and works best on Windows XP, although I have gotten it to work on Windows 7/Vista!)

- A mini-DVD is also included that has ALL the software from the floppies that came with the DexDrive, as well as some emulator software and other treats - - no need to search the Internet!

91720D6F-CA01-8358-EEDEE965946D7CF3.jpg

9175C49D-CBA5-2BD4-2BE65230067D6254.jpg

9179A560-EEA6-20CF-A92B7E933DB0E4F2.jpg

91809572-034F-98DA-C185E72344B71802.jpg

Shipping not included - I ship world-wide, no problem!

PM me! :D

-a2a

Edited by atari2atari

My dad is an amazing auctioneer and eBay fellow. He moves entire warehouses for a living. Car parts, instruments, antiques - - whatever needs going.

"Give them something for free!" he always says.

I think what he means at the core of that statement is value - - it's simple, if I don't see value in something, why should I buy it?

So, in that spirit, I am starting an ADDITIVE AUCTION with this for-sale thread. We're adding value, starting now!

"Uhmm, what's this ADDITIVE AUCTION that you speak of?" . . .

It's simple - -

- - I add something to this Adaptoid package below every few days until someone sees the value and offers to buy it. Maybe no one, maybe someone!

The price stays the same, I just keep adding . . . more value.

The question is, do you wait, and hope that MORE value gets added . . .

. . . OR, do you see the value, and move to get the package before someone else does!

Kind of a game - - someone else might be ready to go for it, and beat you to it . . . or no one may be watching, and you can keep waiting until there's as much value as you need!

:)

ADDITIVE AUCTION - Item 1

Wednesday, October 31 (Hallowe'en!)

ADDED -

6-foot N64 controller extension cord

The N64 controller unit has a nice long cord, but this ENSURES that you can make it to the lounge chair, and REALLY kick back!

467480EE-C403-7404-049E6B20B947479A.jpg

Great for making your PC a relaxing N64 gaming machine!

THIS ITEM IS NOW ADDED TO THE OVERALL PACKAGE in the FIRST POST!

;)

-a2a

ADDITIVE AUCTION - Item 2

Sunday, November 4 (Change your clocks back! :) )

ADDED -

Dual Playstation and N64 USB to PC adapter

Not as nice as the Adaptoid - - does not support Rumble, and has a less sensitive "translator," which means a rougher ride for the N64 controller to PC emulator

Still very decent adapter, however, works just fine, AND it's blue! With LEDs! ;)

FB7E5644-C60A-12A1-2126088709462971.jpg

Hard to see, but there is a switch on the side between my fingers that goes back/forth between N64/Playstation (supports one or the other, not both at the same time)

FB84E4CA-0C5D-7423-A29A69122BE5C908.jpg

FB8E2C5B-B96E-1CDF-EBDE135C6C5C0D95.jpg

THIS ITEM is now added to THE Adaptoid PACKAGE in the first post - - same price, just adding MORE!

;)

Update!

ADDITIVE AUCTION - Item 3

Thursday, November 8 (almost Friday!)

ADDED -

PERFORMANCE brand Nintendo 64 Memory Card in case

I like these because they don't ever need batteries!

Some sort of flash memory that is non-volatile and does not need to use batteries

Great cards! Comes with the case, useful for stashing your other cards in it, too . . .

E41A0873-02E8-CBAF-166D091F7774E396.jpg

E422C494-E679-BD6B-3B74C3B409EC4424.jpg

E4278150-B3BC-DF40-53EC5D66DBC6D387.jpg

THIS ITEM NOW GOES WITH THE Adaptoid PACKAGE in the first post of the thread - - same price, just adding MORE!

Wow, this package is looking LARGE, if you ask me! Not a bad deal! All that for that price . . . if I didn't already own it all, I might buy it myself! :D

-a2a

Edited by atari2atari

• 2 years later...