IGNORED

HSC Season #3 - Game #11 Demon Attack

It's time to battle the invasion back... Imagic's Demon Attack is on deck for this rounds game...

Welcome to the month of November, and the November Blitz!!! What's the blitz, you might ask? Let me tell you...

• Games last for 1 week instead of 2
  • Certain games will have, let's just say some special presents attached with them.
  • Other surprises that will be shown soon...

Looks up from humming a familiar ditty, oh, your still here??? Ok, this week game is to be played on Skill Level 10 (the Clear button on the keypad)... Good luck to all!

Scores will be accepted until Sunday, November 4th, at Noon Eastern Standard Time (Daylight savings time changes that day)

Current Scores * FINAL *

1. WispFollower - 12,052 ( +10 )
  2. JacobZu7 - 11,983 ( +9 )
  3. scalpel - 11,426 ( +8 )
  4. cparsley - 7,469 ( +6 )
  5. Liduario - 7,441 ( +4 )
  6. RoadRunner - 4,645 ( +2 )
  7. ebelhaki - 1,806 ( +1 )
  8. RangerG - 1,200 ( +1 )

Leaderboard thru 10 games

post-25689-0-11030900-1352656509_thumb.jpg

Edited by cparsley

This game is tough, my high so far is 1806. I'll try again tomorrow. What's the trick to the second wave that comes, the red guys that come in pairs of two? They always tear me apart.

Those guys are the worst. Shoot and dodge. Repeat.I'm slowly developing better strategies for psyching them out.

as for wave 2, the red grubby ones, if you can only split apart 1 and finish it off at a time, you would minimize the enemies flying around after you, good luck on that however.

Definitely a good strategy to attempt. Tough to implement. When all four are flying solo, it is chaos.