IGNORED

FS: Vectrex w/ 23 games CIB, lightpen, all working Read more: http://vecto

VectrexForSale

Hey guys/gals,

I have a working Vectrex system that has been sitting in my room for the past 20ish years, that i just realized was probably worth some dough. I have

23 games (all of them except berzerk) , about 20 or so are CIB with overlays in sheets in good condition and the manuals. The remaining that aren't CIB are missing a manual or the sheath over the overlay or the plastic housing for the game.

Light pen with Art Master and I have Animaction all working.

Original Controller in great condiition.

Minestorm Overlay in great condition and Minestorm 3D

I KNOW i had the 3D imager, I just have no idea where it is.angry.gif

Edit: also have all of the original paperwork that includes

25. Two passport game Catalogues

26. Vectrex Owner’s Club Sign-up Card (not filled out)

27. “Important Reminder” for Minestorm

28. Vectrex Arcade System Owner’s Manual

29. Safety Instructions

30. Vectrex Dust Cover Order Form

DO NOT HAVE:

3D imager

2nd controller

Heres what im hoping for:

1) some help, lol. i've dug around on here and AA and ebay. and im wondering how i should break this down

2)Wondering if anyone has any interest in this as a LOT or any particular game individually

3)I really hope someone with a collectors interest wants this. No offense but im trying to help yall out, and avoid grannies getting a game for the kiddos when they visit.

Id prefer if the thread could be expanded on, but if not PM's would help as well.

I'll throw up pictures later if I generate some interest

As far as I can tell, this is the largest collection of vectrex to be sold online that I can find. Help a brother out =)

Read more:http://vectorgaming....1#ixzz2AwHftb2K

With a screen name like that, I am guessing you will be here for a long, long time after this sells... :roll:

Anyhow, here are my suggestions:

1.) references (we have no idea if you are legit or another scammer on the internets)

2.) pictures (it would be nice to see the condition of the items...or if you have them at all)

3.) location (you could be located in Southeast Asia..this wouldn't be of any interest to me in North America)

4.) an introduction (it is nice - albeit, not required - to have folks say hello before trying to hock their wares here)

...just some suggestions.

• Like 5

With a screen name like that, I am guessing you will be here for a long, long time after this sells... :roll:

Anyhow, here are my suggestions:

1.) references (we have no idea if you are legit or another scammer on the internets)

2.) pictures (it would be nice to see the condition of the items...or if you have them at all)

3.) location (you could be located in Southeast Asia..this wouldn't be of any interest to me in North America)

4.) an introduction (it is nice - albeit, not required - to have folks say hello before trying to hock their wares here)

...just some suggestions.

Good suggestions, althought I would like to point out that I just noticed your location... shiny!

• Like 1

sorry i did those on the other forum i posted on.

1)No way to give references. Just a dude trying to hock my wares to those that might be interested. I will say that i grew up playing this system rather than a playstation or N64. i know every game like the back of my hand. Best i can say, is im not a scammer and hope you'll take me on my word. Best online reference I can think of is my WoW toon, Healbeard - Arthas US to hopefully prove my nerd cred =/

2) Taking pics after this post

3)Located in the Mid-West, Northwest Arkansas to be exact.

4) Hi. Sorry for the intrusion.

Would you be willing to ship first and accept payment after the goodies have arrived?

I'm not interested as I already own a decent vectrex collection but this is a way you can gauranteed sell it at a fair price.

Without any feedback anywhere you will likely take a monster hit in value just because a lot of people will not take the gamble

I would ONLY recommend this to a very established member of this community.

I have personally done this myself both on the buying and receiving end so I'm not just talking out my ass here :)

Just a suggestion...

• 2 weeks later...