IGNORED

SOS Caterpillar CV cartridge preserved!

retroillucid

Yep, we though for awhile that we will never see that game again, and then Seaquest contacted me about 2 weeks ago

The Brotherhood decided to preserve this gem and here it is! :)

AWESOME JF. This is good news to get and keep that game alive for posterity

• Like 1

Glad to hear that everything ended up going smoothly this time around and that the game has finally found it's way to your very capable hands to be shared with all the other CV fans. I gotta admit that I was a little nervous that Seaquest would decide not to part with it again (can't blame him one bit) so I have to give him a big old "retro AtariAge +1".

Can't wait to see what you and Coleco_Master come up with as far as the CIB design... well at least I know what the label should look like with a little change to differentiate from the one and only original known to exist.

• Like 2

Yep this game is the Holy Grail of Colecovision games! :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: I'm really looking forward to playing this game!

I suppose you can call it a holy grail because it's one of the last (if not THE last) undumped commercial game, but for me the real holy grails are Dracula and Skiing. I know they don't actually exist in software form, but boy-oh-boy would I love to play those vaporware titles on my ColecoVision. :)

I suppose you can call it a holy grail because it's one of the last (if not THE last) undumped commercial game, but for me the real holy grails are Dracula and Skiing. I know they don't actually exist in software form, but boy-oh-boy would I love to play those vaporware titles on my ColecoVision. :)

I would say its certainly a holy grail for those reasons:

- Only one has been proof to be found

- Non commercial game made for CAT

- Not a unlabeled cart, have its own CAT nice label

- Never been dumped

- Kind of official release

- Made by Nuvatek , Can't go wrong with them ;)

• Like 1

I hope that's not true anymore. E-mail the file to a couple of people, just to be sure!

Yeah, just in case, a rom dump should be provided to a couple trusted people... 5-11under seems like the perfect person seeing as he will be burning the Proms and assembling the PCBs when a CIB is made.

• 1 month later...