IGNORED

SOS Caterpillar CV cartridge preserved!

retroillucid

Put me down for one as I also would Love to get this game being a former Cat employee and my Dad Retired from Caterpillar! Please let me know if and when it's available, did I say please?

Did you happen to ask your dad about this to see if he knows any history about it or if maybe he even has one just thrown in with all his other junk from working at the company?

He may be able to enlighten us with some fun facts about it if he knows anything about it. :)

I hope that's not true anymore. E-mail the file to a couple of people, just to be sure!

The title says that it has been preserved. So presumably that implies more than that he just owns the proto and that he has taken steps to make sure it doesn't disappear like dumping the contents of it, having multiple copies of it to serve as backups, sending the file to some trusted individuals just in case, etc.

Edited by Atariboy

Depending on price, time frame, I'd be interested in something. Boxed or cart.

I've seen the game first hand, in action, back in the early 90's when my father worked in the Tennessee facility overseeing production and inventory control at the company making the cat break pads from 1989 - 91. We were Adam computer owners at the time, and I played allot of Coleco then, or I'd have never known what it was or noticed it.

There is at least one more out there.

On a whimsical side note. He worked for GCE about a decade earlier, but was s#*tcanned and made me promise never to buy their products. (He has been gone since 2008, and I just got a VecX about 3 years ago). I didn't buy anything from GCE while he was alive. :D

• Like 1

The title says that it has been preserved. So presumably that implies more than that he just owns the proto and that he has taken steps to make sure it doesn't disappear like dumping the contents of it, having multiple copies of it to serve as backups, sending the file to some trusted individuals just in case, etc.

You know what they say... don't presume, you make a pres out of you and a pres out of me... something like that, anyway. ;)