IGNORED

List of Homebrews

I think this deserves it's own topic. And i'm stealing the list Cmart posted. This list should be updated when new homebrews are released.

Philly Classic

1. 4-Tris

White Box

2. 4-Tris

IntelligentVision

3. Stonix

4. MineHunter

5. 4-Tris

6. Adventures of Tron

7. Spina the Bee

8. King of the Mountain

9. Same Game & Robots

10. Same Game & Robots - Intellivoice

11. Yogi's Frustration

12. Donkey Kong

13. Rocky and Bullwinkle

14. Illusions

15. Super NFL Football

16. Flintstones Keyboard Fun

17. Scarfinger (?) (Pending?)

18. Unknown title (Pending?)

19. Unknown title (Pending?)

Left Turn Only

20. 4-Tris

21. Space Patrol

22. Christmas Carol (regular edition)

23. Christmas Carol (special edition)

24. 4-Tris (new LTO shell and OL’s?) (pending?)

25. Space Patrol (new LTO shell and OL’s) (Pending?)

26. Super Space Patrol (pending)

Unbranded

27. Robot Rubble

28. League of Light

Elektronite

29. D1K – cart and manual release (box pending)

30. D2K

31. Minehunter (gatefold re-release, with new artwork) 32. Lost Caves of Kroz (2013)

33. Defender of the Crown (2013)

34. Paddle Party (2013)

35. Space Wars (2013)

36. Match 5 (?) (2013?)

Intellivision Productions

37. Game #1 (about to be announced)

38. Game #2 (about to be announced)

39. Game #3 (about to be announced)

League of light and robot rubble were both from Intelligentvision. It was a secret release and was made to fit in your activision collection like it was released back in the day.

Plus , there is a game missing in the list.

Carol special edition (with bug)

League of light and robot rubble were both from Intelligentvision. It was a secret release and was made to fit in your activision collection like it was released back in the day.

Yes, I know IntelligentVision released them, but I thought they were Activision prototypes. The screen shots I've seen have an "Activision Presents" title screen.

Anyway, they were listed above as "unbranded" and I was just pointing out that they are very much branded. I think it's fine you want to brand them with IntelligentVision instead of Activision.

Plus , there is a game missing in the list.

Carol special edition (with bug)

Oh gawd... will I ever be able to forget that! :(

Dz, where do i get a bug edition? Do you guys have the boards left? I really want one. Im serious.

I don't know where you can get one. We were supposed to replace all the produced cartridges with the new version; and as far as I know, that happened. So we don't have any left.

I have a copy of all the ROM's built throughout development, including the buggy one. However, I won't be re-releasing this one as a variant. :)

There are a few out there in the wild. You'll just have to wait and see if someone puts one up in e-Bay.

I know that you aim to collect all variants, but this is one that I really wish wasn't out there. I would offer a bounty for them, but that would just increase their value. Darn. :(

-dZ.

Dz, dont get bummed out. This is the fun stuff that happens in the world of releasing games. One day you will look fondly back at what happenned. :-)

Yes, I know. I kind of have that as a nice anecdote to tell at parties now. LOL!

-dZ.

I think this deserves it's own topic. And i'm stealing the list Cmart posted. This list should be updated when new homebrews are released.

Philly Classic

1. 4-Tris

White Box

2. 4-Tris

IntelligentVision

3. Stonix

4. MineHunter

5. 4-Tris

6. Adventures of Tron

7. Spina the Bee

8. King of the Mountain

9. Same Game & Robots

11. Yogi's Frustration

12. Donkey Kong

13. Rocky and Bullwinkle

14. Illusions

15. Super NFL Football

Left Turn Only

20. 4-Tris

21. Space Patrol

Unbranded

27. Robot Rubble

28. League of Light

Elektronite

30. D2K

31. Minehunter (gatefold re-release, with new artwork) 32. Lost Caves of Kroz (2013)

34. Paddle Party (2013)

35. Space Wars (2013)

36. Match 5 (?) (2013?)

Hello,

Could I use this list for my website ?

Thank you

Pascal

Dz, where do i get a bug edition? Do you guys have the boards left? I really want one. Im serious.

Most of the boards got reprogrammed when I came back from CGExpo. I de-shelled and reprogrammed most of the carts I had taken to CGE, and then reshelled them. The post-CGE carts also have a slightly different label.

Philly Classic

1. 4-Tris

White Box

2. 4-Tris

IntelligentVision

3. Stonix

4. MineHunter

5. 4-Tris

6. Adventures of Tron

7. Spina the Bee

8. King of the Mountain

9. Same Game & Robots

11. Yogi's Frustration

12. Donkey Kong

13. Rocky and Bullwinkle

14. Illusions

15. Super NFL Football

Left Turn Only

20. 4-Tris

21. Space Patrol

Unbranded

27. Robot Rubble

28. League of Light

Elektronite

30. D2K

34. Paddle Party (2013)

35. Space Wars (2013)

36. Match 5 (?) (2013?)

I think "Lost Caves of Kroz" deserves its own line!

And I think the "to be announced" Intellivision Productions games turned out to be souped up versions of "Astrosmash", "Night Stalker", and "Shark Shark" for the Playstation Home network. I haven't heard of any plans for Intellivision Productions to release new Intellivision carts anytime soon...

Left Turn Only

{...}

No plans to release any further 4-Tris cartridges.

Space Patrol with new LTO shell already released; a few dozen units remain, and will be available hopefully December. Need to print manuals, but also I'm in the middle of moving Left Turn Only World Headquarters from Arlington to Farmer's Branch.

SuperPro Space Patrol (working title only) on indefinite hold. I have a few other titles I would like to work on once LTO's relocation completes that will come ahead of SPSP. :-)

Edited by intvnut

Yes, I know IntelligentVision released them, but I thought they were Activision prototypes. The screen shots I've seen have an "Activision Presents" title screen.

Anyway, they were listed above as "unbranded" and I was just pointing out that they are very much branded. I think it's fine you want to brand them with IntelligentVision instead of Activision.

Oh gawd... will I ever be able to forget that! :(

no. you can never forget " Christmas Carol and the Glitch of Christmas Past " :D any ways, companies today release xbox360 and ps3 games full of glitches. only diff is they can do an update to fix their completely epic fukkups

I think "Lost Caves of Kroz" deserves its own line!

And I think the "to be announced" Intellivision Productions games turned out to be souped up versions of "Astrosmash", "Night Stalker", and "Shark Shark" for the Playstation Home network. I haven't heard of any plans for Intellivision Productions to release new Intellivision carts anytime soon...

Agreed on Caves, not sure why that offset like that???

As for the IP releases, I'm not convinced that the PS Network games is it. Willy/Joe said he's spoken to 2 different IP game programmers about making new games...I'm not ready to give up that hope just yet. Willy, care to offer any info on this topic if you're able to??

No plans to release any further 4-Tris cartridges.

Space Patrol with new LTO shell already released; a few dozen units remain, and will be available hopefully December. Need to print manuals, but also I'm in the middle of moving Left Turn Only World Headquarters from Arlington to Farmer's Branch.

SuperPro Space Patrol (working title only) on indefinite hold. I have a few other titles I would like to work on once LTO's relocation completes that will come ahead of SPSP. :-)

Sorry Joe, what was the correct spelling of those few other titles just so I can insert them on the list? :-D Much appreciated in advance. :thumbsup: :twisted:

Two Blue Sky Rangers are doing games for Elektronite. As far as one of them goes, I don't know what the game will be because he is just getting back up to speed with the system. We set him up with a development kit, and hope that real life doesn't get in the way of coming up with something cool. If he needs any ideas, we have rights to games that we don't have a programmer for.

This effort has nothing to do with Intellivision Productions. However, I would not write off Intellivision Productions coming out with real cartridges just yet.

• Like 4

Two Blue Sky Rangers are doing games for Elektronite. As far as one of them goes, I don't know what the game will be because he is just getting back up to speed with the system. We set him up with a development kit, and hope that real life doesn't get in the way of coming up with something cool. If he needs any ideas, we have rights to games that we don't have a programmer for.

This effort has nothing to do with Intellivision Productions. However, I would not write off Intellivision Productions coming out with real cartridges just yet.

This is fantastic news! You mentioned one of them doesn;t have a specific game in mind yet.....as for the other??? :-D