IGNORED

Air Raid Game Gavel auction is getting alot attention

Mxyzptlk

It's great! We are getting so many calls and new registrations. People asking what's my game worth, and digging through their basements, attics and storage units.

Congrats to you guys over at GameGavel! I know you were relaunching your auction site and wow has this one story grabbed you guys a ton of major headlines. I've seen this story listed on major sites like Destructoid and even IGN so may hats off to you all over there!

Congrats to you guys over at GameGavel! I know you were relaunching your auction site and wow has this one story grabbed you guys a ton of major headlines. I've seen this story listed on major sites like Destructoid and even IGN so may hats off to you all over there!

I saw it on Yahoo!

It's great! We are getting so many calls and new registrations. People asking what's my game worth, and digging through their basements, attics and storage units.

Hopefully the majority won't get discouraged when they learn that most of their games aren't worth much. I wonder how many true gems will be uncovered...

I must have missed that ebay auction. Has anyone gotten in contact with the seller to get more information about provenance?

Sheesh. Three boxed copies, two in as many weeks? I suppose that makes 15 total copies to show up, and Wonder has like 3 of them?

And I see that an Atariage member is selling their unboxed copy on ebay right now. With a starting price of 4500, I doubt it'll sell.