IGNORED

grips03

AtariBrian

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I purchased a ColecoVision Arcade Controller that grips03 made from a stock Neo Geo controller and the result was awesome! The controller is a thing of beauty, has a great feel to it, and is simply a must have controller to comfortably play ColecoVision games with an arcade feel.

I also purchased 3 ColecoVision games and they arrived in mint condition, well packaged, and shipped quickly after purchase.

I would definitely recommend grips03 as a reliable seller with quality products and reliable service. :)

Thank you so much! The games were packed as if to survive the apocalypse!!!! Best transaction I have ever had on AtariAge, and I have had a ton! Very thorough communication and incredibly fair pricing! Thank you!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Grips03 is the man, he does top-notch work. I bought some PCBs for ColecoVision controller projects and everything was well packed and an all around very professional approach overall. Now ill have some sweet controllers that a major improvement over stock. Would be happy to do more business with in the future. Thanks! A+

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD85

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Purchased some CV home-brews from him. Shipped immediately and everything arrived safe and sound, as it was packaged meticulously. It was a pleasure doing business with him and I hope to have the opportunity to buy from him again in the future! A++++ AtariAge member! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered the much-desired Colecovision expansion module from grips03. Great communication, extremely well packaged and arrived very quickly. He even included Paypal and higher than expected shipping fees when he could have taken my money. It's easy to see why he's a top notch seller and I will surely buy from him again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Purchased a C64 and the transaction went super smooth. He went out of his way to take pix of everything ... Even the shipping receipt showing the cost of shipping. Communication was also very good. Messaged me afterwards to see if my item arrived okay. excellent seller.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I bought an Atari 800XL computer in rather excellent condition. Communication was great, everything was packed to survive a nuclear holocaust, and he even undercharged me on the shipping. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with grips03 again.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...