IGNORED

Crazy River Raid ?

scalpel

Hello,

I received today some games (Super Pro Football, Hover Force, River Raid, LadyBug, etc.) I bought a few days ago in France for very good price. I didn't know really how was the boxes and big surprise : River Raid and Super Pro Football are MINT in BOX as you can see on the pictures for River Raid.

But, it's not the reason I post this message : I check my games and now, I have 5 River Raid !! (4 CIB and 1 loose). I would like to know how many games you have for each "rare" games ?

For an other example, I have 2 Super Cobra (1 CIB and 1 in box without instruction)... and 6 Spiker (Mint in box) (for the last example, of course I'm kidding.... ;)

post-32817-0-75154800-1352550106_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-81753500-1352550110_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-74423200-1352550113_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-21280900-1352550117_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

River Raid took me a while to find at a good price. Unless you're Cmart (or Pascal), it's hard to amass a pile of them ;)

I think I'm going to Photoshop six copies my River Raid to make it look like I have 6 of them....actually, why not a million!?

I think it's easier to find River Raid in France than is US or I'm really a lucky guy.

That's why I would like to know if someone had amass a pile of rare games.

With your Burgertime carts, we could organize a contest with more than 10 Intellivision in the same time ! :)

***Cough***I'm pretty sure you have a BOXED Sylvania***Cough*** :-D :-D :-D

Hey, the kid wanted to sell me his Intellivision for a great price. Not my fault it came with a box. ;) Not my fault it was a Sylvania, either. :-D

I should also note that when I got it, I didn't know what "Sylvania" meant, let alone "boxed Sylvania." That was my regular workhorse Intellivision system for years until I finally got an Intellivision II; it has since been retired. :)

Edited by BassGuitari