IGNORED

SkunkGUI

Elerach

Belboz's site seems to have been taken down (all links seem to redirect to a youtube channel about Minecraft gaming now). Looks like you'll need someone who has it to take a couple of minutes to archive it and put it up here, or maybe Belboz has his downloads live somewhere else? Hope so, his stuff is used by almost everyone as some time or another.

I have uploaded both Belboz's Windows XP Jaguar development setup installer and his Skunkboard GUI installer to the developer downloads section on JSII.

That's especially useful for members of this forum - you might as well have uploaded it on your personal gmail drive with triple password protection :P

Anyway, a small reminder - JiFFI v1.4 can also double as a Skunkboard UI with a few other features like game trainers :)

• Like 6

Files are too big to share on this forum. Anyone else has an alternative site they are registerd with they can grab them and post them on the filesharing site of their choice.

I will. :)

Perhaps someone could let Belboz know there is still a demand for his software?

I will. :)

Perhaps someone could let Belboz know there is still a demand for his software?

Belboz knows of the demand and how popular they are. He's just moved on I think. We should shoot him an email thanking him for creating these things for us and hosting them all this time.

Its too bad I dont have all of the stuff. He put a lot of work into a great many things. The Linux CD and the 9x dev tools. I think though I got the 3 most popular things. The XP dev setup, the SkunkGUI and the Jag256 demo.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

there is also a small GUI for linux available.

After i was successful in load some software in my skunk board on the E-JagFest 2012 last weekend (Thanks to LinkVitch who gave me the hint to use a other USB cable), my first project was a small tk/tcl script. This was a gui which was very similar to the windows skunk gui.

It can be downloaded from my homepage:

http://www.mbernstein.de/download/jaguar/skunkgui.tar.gz

Best regards

Michael

• Like 9

• 5 months later...

I have a PPC OSX version too if anyone would like it. Might be a universal binary come to think if it, I'll have to check.

Right here on the PPC OSX version. Been looking everywhere for that for like... a day or so. :P

• 2 months later...