IGNORED

Operation: Crazy Train

bergum

Hey guys, I was wondering where the Blue Sky Rangers are(Pushing Up Daisys?), because IntellivisionLives has not been updated anymore. I was also wondering if Tempest could email me the ROM for Loco-Motion(For entertainment and archiving purposes), because, I think it deserves a second home.

How did Swordfight get rereleased and not Loco-Motion? Loco-Motion is five times more fun.

Opps, Gotta leave. Will be back soon.

OK, what if:

500 dollars was raised and donated to a charity of the Blue Sky Rangers' (Or, if they are dead, Tempest's) choice, then the ROM is released to everyone?

Anybody like this plan?

It's a subsubgoal of Operation: Sweep-up, which has five sections, aimed at sweeping up prototypes that are known to exist or mentioned in catalog.

I will tell you this:

Section one is M-Network:

Operation: Blue Sky. This has several subsubsections.

I enjoy Archivng.

@Omegamatrix, It's not like you would share it, either. I guess my first post seemed a little too greedy.

OK. I apologize.

Does anybody else wanna help by "bugging the Blue Sky Rangers?"

It turns out their site IS updated.

I do need help, though. Send e-mails telling how 500$ will be raised by... Ummm... in return for the prototype?

Anybody wanna own it?

I do need more support. But all my posts seem too demanding, I wonder why?

Is this "Loco-Motion" prototype cursed? :smile:

I apologize for seeming too demanding.

Really? How'd the Elevator action prototype get released? Taito?

I thought Data East made the arcade game? Who owns their properties? Perhaps, if we're lucky, the same thing that happened to Boulder Dash™ will happen.

Make that 3000$.

It was Konami.

EA wasn't released through 'official' channels. The Intellivision Lives guys are a company and as such they'd have to go through all the correct licensing channels. There's a difference between Joe schmo finding a proto and releasing it and a company releasing a proto.

My last post was delayed. It was suposed to come before the last post.

Hudson Soft Properties are owned by Konami, correct?

Is there a liscesing procedure for releasing prototypes?

What was the case with Garfield?

@Tempest, why does your site not have reviews of the six Amiga prototypes? Do you need them donated to you? Are you only going to review them when they sell out?

A perfect Christmas gift would be all six Videosoft repros! Sure, It might cost 360$, but that money might have been used... ...give to Tempest... ...kitchen sink...

I forgot the joke.

Anyway, how does Konami feel about liscensing out their properties?

How'd Majesco get Frogger?

Does anybody else like Loco-Motion? I sure do.

I got a new idea (Okay, it's a day old.):

Boulder Dash all over again!

But I need help. Answer these Questions:

1. What is the most you'd be willing to pay for a Loco-Motion Repro?(500$ 200$ 150$ 100$ 80$ 60$ 30$ 20$)?

2. What is the highest price that you believe most people will buy it at?

3. How do you think the profits should be used, in what percentage, to be given to each party? (?% Konami for licensing, ?% to Blue Sky Rangers)

4. Who is the most likely cannidate to take on the repro manfacturing, in your opinion?

5. If you plan on buying this, do you mind buying Anteater when I get to Operation: Long Tongue?

6. Do you have any suggestions.

Those are my questions.

Here are my requests:

Make a mock-up box. Create a mock-up picture of the cart.

Does anybody speak Nipponese and know the phone number of their Company? Then could you give them a call?

Could somebody create a sample request paragraph to be mailed to the BSR? E-mail works too.

That's enough for one post, I'll let my remaining questions and answers trickle through.

"their Company" is Konami. Errors abound.

I used a period instead of a question mark on question six.

Hey, Tempest, how'd you get the Loco-Motion ROM but not Anteater? Also, why were In Search of the Golden Skull and Scavenger Hunt not reproed? They were found. Also, how soon are the Amiga prototypes gonna sell out? How long has it been sence they were first made? Has anybody considered buying you some of them? :smile:

My posts are disorganized.

Is anybody able to create a homebrew on a M-network style cart? I want this kind of thing to look authentic. Limit it to a 100 cart release, I say. M-network carts are basically an Adapter + Intellivision homebrew cart. The adapter, I would be worried about. Could it be made?

If it cost 40$ for the cart itself, 50$ for liscensing fees, and 10$ given to the BSR, does that sound like a good amount for each? If 100 carts were sold, that's 1000$ for the BSR, 5000$ for Konami, and 2000$ for production costs. Each cart could sell for 100$!

This post does not nullify my poll. Please be aware.

C'est gentil dans la princesse de nous s'avoir dans le pique-nique, euh, Luigi?

J'espère que elle fait PLEIN DE SPAGHETTI!

Regarde!

C'est de Tempest!

Chers ploumbiers, mon prototypes et moi semble et non et mettre de Champignon-Royaume.

I messed up somewhere.

Any progress in calling Konami?

Hey, Tempest, how'd you get the Loco-Motion ROM but not Anteater? Also, why were In Search of the Golden Skull and Scavenger Hunt not reproed? They were found.

I can only review the roms that are provided to me. If you have something I'm missing I'll gladly accept them and review them. :)