IGNORED

Ultimate 1mb / Side 2

lotharek

I ordered a Side 2, Ultimate 1mb, Stereo Pokey board and HxC Slim Floppy emulator on March 6th.

Received them about 2 weeks later.

Lotharek should be able to provide you with a tracking number of some sort.

I ordered a SIDE2/Ultimate 1MB on Feb 28th without delivery. How long has it been taking for them to arrive for US customers? I also ordered an Ingonito in January and it also seems to be lost!! I really do have the best luck in the world. What should I do? I paid with Paypal.

tjlazer - I would go to your local post office (bring tracking info) and talk with the Post Master and have them back track these shipments to see why they have not been delivered. There can be an issue with routing on the post office side or with customs processing. I have ordered, paid, and received items from both Candle and Lotharek multiple times without a problem in delivery.

I guess receiving shipments to my address from Poland is a major problem.

Please submit tracking info so I can go to the post office.

Maybe I should file a Paypal dispute as well?

Edited by tjlazer

I ordered a SIDE2/Ultimate 1MB on Feb 28th without delivery. How long has it been taking for them to arrive for US customers? I also ordered an Ingonito in January and it also seems to be lost!! I really do have the best luck in the world. What should I do? I paid with Paypal.

3 or 4 weeks to the US

Some time ago, a shipment from Lotharek to me didn't arrive.

After checking with the postoffice, I contacted Lotharek.

He solved the problem in a more than adequate way.

So I've ordered and received more parcels since and never had any problems or complaints.

But it may take some time for the shipment to arrive.

This is due to the shipment method and price. Pay more for shipment and you may get faster service.

But will it really be better and worth the extra? It is a hobby still.

BR/

Guus

Edited by guus.assmann

i just dropped to this topic and Iwhat i see....

DEAR ALL !!

If you think that best way to ask about tracking is froum, YOU ARE WRONG

If You think, i visit this topic 10 times a day - YOU ARE WRONG

If You think, i can help You when You send me mail to lotharek@lotharek.pl directly, You are right

If You think, Your parcel is losT AND I DO NOT CARE , You are WRONG

If You think, You start paypal claim and they block me account and i will be willing to help -- sorry, YOU ARE WRONG

i always send mail to confirmed paypal addres mail :

Dear Customer,

Thank You for Your purchase and prompt payment. I hope You will be satisfied with Lotharek`s quality and support.

Some information for You concerning postage:

· Your order WILL BE SENT ( PRECISE DATE) to address supplied with PAYPAL PAYMENT / Order – down below – CHECK IT PLEASE

· Parcel should reach You within 7-15 business days, all depends on customs and post office / delivery man.

· Parcel will need Your signature at delivery !

Ps. PLEASE, confirm You have got this mail ! not responding to this mail means for me it finished in SPAM

VERY IMPORTANT :

· If You want Your TRACKING NUMBER please send me mail at least one week after postage - I get receipts/ invoices from POST OFFICE with some delay

· I`m only human and ONLY 1 in lotharek`s Lair – so if You order is not complete or You have any problem with it – mail me or SKYPE or Call me ( after 6pm – PLEASE).

so, postages are made cheapest way -- You want it fast,PAY extra for UPS/DHL/EMS -- all-35E - evbery customer at lotharek`s lair has right to choose that service.

http://lotharek.pl/regulations.php

4. How will my order be sent?

• I use POLISH MAIL (Poczta Polska) as a default shipping service. Anyway, it is cheapest option - no insurance, no guarantee tracking number will work at Your country`s post office www.
  • If You need 100% sure tracable service, please contact me for UPS postage invoice
  • Tracking information is always available next week after postage confirmation upon request
  • Deliveries will require a signature on delivery
  • Orders are posted to PAYPAL address ( unless stated different in comment tab)

UPS/DHL/FedEx deliveries possible - please email us if you require this shipping service. Postage costs more, but is insured and 100% trackable. Delivery 1-5 days worldwide. Here Yoy may find price list of UPS/FEDEX worldwide postages - UPS PRICE LIST

I`m really sorry that some does not read what is stated above and at my www. Please, understand - there is no otheroption for to communicate with buyers except my www - any problems -- SKYPE ME --- LOTHAREK

Edited by lotharek

I'm not trying to be rude I'm just FRUSTRATED as I've ordered THREE items the past 4 months and NONE have arrived. So please put yourself in my Shoes. I'm not filing a Paypal dispute as I would like to work with the sellers.

I understand you are 1 person and busy and I'm trying to be patient. But it seems items from Poland don't want to arrive to my address...

I sent a pm please let me know when and if my item was shipped and send any tracking info so I can keep an eye out for it and inquire at my post office.

Thank you for your service and you are appreciated as you are provinding a great service to the Atari 8-bit community!

Communication and understanding is important and helps to avoid frustration.

Edited by tjlazer

TJLAZER - no mail has been received

mail me to lotharek@lotharek.pl - i visit forum VERY SELDOM -- this visit was because one of our collegues reported me there is problem in this topic

You say NO PARCEL reaches You ? whoaa, i think there is problem with Your paypal account setting, as all parcels were posted paypal confirmed address.

Edited by lotharek

Don't you get an email notification anyway when you receive a PM? Also, when you go to post in the ST forum you'll see a little red envelope in the corner. Just saying, is all. I know you prefer emails and I imagine 99 per cent of customers are now aware of that. :)

Edited by flashjazzcat

Only thing I can say is that I have very good experience with shipments from Poland; they arrive real fast here.

@Lotharek: I think tjlazer is not offending you, he is simply surprised that none of the shipments from Poland arrive at his place (he also mentions incognito....) I don't think he deserved all the yelling.

I had sent a PM on 1 April, sorry about that. I just sent an email to his email address.

Again not trying to be a pain, it's just that I am just wanting to play with my new toys and its been 5 weeks. I just want to know the status of them being shipped out or not.

Thanks!

@candle. I just got back from the Post Office and they said that they have not received it. But they did say that Customs does tend to hold on to stuff for a while and there can be a long delay. I hope it gets here soon!

tjlazer - you have a Port of Entry for US Customs right there in Tacoma, Washington. Here is their number (253) 593-6336, if you can get the Custom's form numbers assigned to each package, will need to get them from candle & lotharek, you can back track it from your side to see if they scanned them in as being received at a minimum. I hope that will help some.

That's because you're only a stone's throw away from Poland :) Try North America ;)

Nope. I live between about 300km from the polish border, but if customs decide to check my packages, I end up waiting up to 5 weeks and have to go to the customs office personally to get it. At least I never had to pay any additional fee or so. Sometimes I think, customs are just keen on learning what is in the box. Once I got an Atari 800 from the US, and at the customs I had to connect it to a TV set (was PAL and could only display b/w) and show them, because they just liked it so much.

• Like 1

That's because you're only a stone's throw away from Poland :) Try North America ;)

The reason I wrote that everything from Poland arrives very fast here... is to explain that I have very good experience with Atari People from Poland, and that there can be no doubt about their reliability. I can not remember I bought anything from Lotharek, but I can be wrong..., but I bought from Candle and from Stryker, and that went all times VERY WELL.