IGNORED

banned members profiles inaccessable?

toptenmaterial

So, I tried to click on someone's profile and couldn't. It occured to me after the fact that they may have been banned. So, as a test, I looked up someone else (hint: the source of a lot of hilarity a couple of Christmas's ago. Think Shatner and bikes). Sure enough, I couldn't open that profile either. Out of sheer curiousity, what is the reasoning behind it? Is it to help AA move forward, or to free up much needed data space?

I do not care either way and am emotionally unaffected, I have always found policy here to be even, objective and measured. I'm just curious.

Maybe its because the topic was "run"into the ground.Your example with bikes and lets not forget crack pipes,was and continues to

be an absolute highlight....but it did seem to wear thin

How does this answer the question :

banned members profiles inaccessable?

Seems like you're dragging a personal issue with the OP into this topic - or at least you posted in the wrong window :)

• Like 1

Agreed. I didn't even know banned members' profiles weren't visible, since as the admin I can still see them.

..Al

They probably did that because of profanity filled profiles, which of many I have edited away. Now I know I don't need to care. LOL

Speaking of things people didn't know, I didn't know that PacManPlus left AtariAge until today:

You know what? I'm done here at AA.

I thought he was still plugging away in the Atari 7800 forum. I don't visit the Atari 7800 forum that much, so I had no idea. It always kind of shocks me when I find out that somebody left because I think of AtariAge members as being kind of like a family. We might kid each other and play too rough, or get into stupid arguments sometimes, but nobody leaves the family.

Without getting all emotional or having a flame war, has anyone else voluntarily left AtariAge within the last couple of years? It would be nice to know who isn't here anymore.

• Like 2

Speaking of things people didn't know, I didn't know that PacManPlus left AtariAge until today:

I thought he was still plugging away in the Atari 7800 forum. I don't visit the Atari 7800 forum that much, so I had no idea. It always kind of shocks me when I find out that somebody left because I think of AtariAge members as being kind of like a family. We might kid each other and play too rough, or get into stupid arguments sometimes, but nobody leaves the family.

Without getting all emotional or having a flame war, has anyone else voluntarily left AtariAge within the last couple of years? It would be nice to know who isn't here anymore.

You're a bot. You can't leave, even if you wanted to.

• Like 1