IGNORED

Official Atari Jaguar packaging templates available here

djpubba

Back in the day one of my clients was a distributor who was working on a Jaguar game. I did a little work for them and they supplied me with the templates for Atari Jaguar game packaging -- box, controller overlays, cart labels and instruction manuals -- all nice and vector, fully editable.

Fortunately I saved 'em. I haven't ever seen these show up anywhere so I figured I'd make 'em available for the community to make their own packaging.

These are the US versions. The originals are in QuarkXPress format, which nobody uses any more so I also converted them to Illustrator, InDesign, and PDF formats and gathered up all the missing fonts.

I have the EU version of the packaging too but am not uploading/converting that at this time.

It took a fair amount of work to get these in a usable format but I am making them available here free of charge. All I ask is that if you use these to produce a game, please send me one as thanks. Not a requirement but definitely appreciated. :)

jag_label.zip

jag_manual.zip

jag_us_package.zip

jag_manual_fonts.zip

jag_control_overlay.zip

JAGUAR CONTROL OVERLAY.pdf

manual template.pdf

US pkg template_US pkg template.pdf

label template.pdf

• Like 16
  • Thanks 5

• 9 years later...
On 11/16/2012 at 2:24 PM, djpubba said:

The originals are in QuarkXPress format, which nobody uses any more so I also converted them to Illustrator, InDesign, and PDF formats and gathered up all the missing fonts.

I do! After a few painful years of using InDesign, I bought the newspaper and switched back to sweet, glorious Quark.

(Although it appears I need a converter top open files as the version of Quark that created them was ancient.)

Edited by Editorb