IGNORED

Is there a Parker Brothers promo poster for Atari 2600 Spider-Man?

marillion

Well, damn...I should've bought the rest! I had no idea they were worth that much. They sold very cheaply. :(

I won't pry as far as the name of the collector you sold Spider-man to, but could you ask on my behalf if they'd consider selling it?

I appreciate the reply here, regardless. :)

Peace,

Chip

Rom Hunter aka Poster Hunter. :)

That Hulk poster is really sweet!

A Spidey poster would be a good buddy for it. Maybe it's because I started reading comics in the mid to late '80s, but Hulk and Spider-Man and X-men are what I'm into. I'm sorry, but I could give a crap about an Avengers or Captain America or Iron Man movie. Hulk used to have the best writers, Spider-man got Todd as a penciller, and Uncanny X-men had Chris Claremont as a writer. Marvel sunk money into those books in the mid '80's to the mid '90s.

Although I've never owned the Spidey 2600 game, I LOVED the gameplay to it.

I downloaded a ZX Spectrum emulator a couple of years ago in order to play the Questprobe Spider-man, Hulk, and Fantastic Four text adventure games. Pretty fun stuff if you like text adventures. Spider-man has the best design of that series.