IGNORED

Carol vs. The WORLD! Championship

cparsley

Second time playing (on Mac using Emulator):

iH5we.png

This game is fantastic. So much fun.

-B

That's great, Brian! I'm glad that you're enjoying the game.

Check out the tips and hints that posted on the other thread. They may help you advance some more. :)

Custom Christmas Carol Ideas!

Well, I'm not sure who gonna win this amazing prize!

I read we would get 1 hour of conversation with the programmer but, hey, we have an amazing programmer who is always here!

So if, like me, you're dreamming with your custom Christmas Carol, just put your ideas here :).

I hope Dz-Jay won't be angry with this 'cause too much ideas = too much work :-D

1) There are many great ideas in the intermissions!!!

Those intermission are really great and I wonder what can be put in the game play.

A stage with a torch to melt the snowman.

You could pick a present and put in the place a (what's the English word) a clown surprise inside the present, if the snowman is near when it pops it breaks into pieces.

A certain ghost (the blue ghost of the past, see bellow) steal snowman's arms when you catch the snowflake (and snowman would stop following you to follow the ghost first).

2) Following "A Christmas Carol" of Dickens, we could have 3 ghosts alternating stages (blue for the past, white for the presents and red for the future) --- EDIT better: you play not twice but three times each stages with different ghosts.

The white ghost is the famous Ghost of the presents.

The blue ghost is the ghost of the past and when you pick the snowflakes it goes for the snowman for a moment.

The red ghost is the ghost of the future and may have some different behavior (what???)

3) Play with Santa himself!

I can't draw nothing, but what if Carol's hair turns white and goes to her face and clothes are red?

I know any game play change is much, much more difficult... And maybe big changes would get nice in a Christmas Carol 2! :ponder: :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Those are some very wild ideas! :P

Changing game-play may be a bit too much, but I'll definitely keep those in mind if a sequel ever turns up. :)

I'm particularly intrigued by the exploding Jack-in-the-Box idea!

-dZ.

You can also create a Terminator 2 scenario, where in the sequel the snowman becomes your ally against an even bigger threat ;)

-B

• 2 weeks later...
I just got mine in the mail last night, Great game DJ-Z!! Are you going to make any other games?

Of course! By the way, you want want to post on the other thread. This is the announcement to the competition. :)

Your score entry is valid, nonetheless, and Welcome!!