IGNORED

PacManPlus

mmervine

Mark can finish whatever game he wants whenever he wants. No one really has a right to have any particular game finished unless they've already paid money for it.

Mark did tell the Intellivision board earlier this year that he'll be working on the Intellivision games once the 7800 expansion module is done. That means the Intellivision board has his word.

Edited by 8th lutz

. Without him, the XM may end up like Atarivox. Supported by a couple games, and then forgotten. I sure as hell hope not, but well, there it is. With luck, perhaps some other hobbiest will take his example, step forward and continue to support the community by writing.

I think the XM will have more than a couple games. Groovybee has 6 expansion module games that need to be completed. Perry is doing expansion module games in terms of hacks and it doesn't appear that he'll be stopping anytime soon.

The people on the Intellivision and Atari Jaguar forums have the right to have the games that GroovyBee started for Intellivision, and the Jaguar to be completed also. The games for the Intellivision and the Atari Jaguar has to be a priority for him once is done with the 7800 expansion module and the current expansion module games.
Mark did tell the Intellivision board earlier this year that he'll be working on the Intellivision games once the 7800 expansion module is done. That means the Intellivision board has his word.

It may not be intentional, but you're really coming across as if you feel you're entitled to his free time.

If he announced plans, he's allowed to later change his mind, or not, as he sees fit. Its not a contract, and he's not locked into doing anything.

But he'll be so old by then, he won't be able to use a keyboard anymore. Maybe in that flying car future, they'll have PCs that will hook up directly to our brains, so typing won't be necessary. :D

This is a monumental loss. Bob was not only the best programmer I think that was out there on the old Atari stuff, but unquestionably the most generous. Always releasing his ROM's (one of few who does), taking feedback by folks here along the way, and incorporating those ideas. My best to he and his family.

Will pac man plus still be available at the atariage store if so, for how long??

My advice to you is to get all the games in the atariage store while they are available........its not like these carts are mass produced by the millions........Get them while there hot, cause you never know, they might not be there tommorow......

Edited by Stun Runner 87