IGNORED

Deep Pockets

Rev

No. The surprise game was Choplifter. Deep Pockets was a gift.

Before someone claims Choplifter as a demo, it was not. The game is complete with sound and no bugs. It was in development since 2004. Many years with nothing happening to it of course.

I could post some pics of my games, Scarfinger, Choplifter, Deep Pockets..

I think it's a shame you are going out of business. I know i never had money to buy but one of your games. But i still hate to see all these collectors go without. I'm sure my little words probably won't sway your decision.

But i'm glad i got KOTM before you closed. I could only afford one game so i chose wisely. Super NFL would of been my second choice.

Edited by IntellivisionDude

Oh man I am so looking forward to them arriving in the mail next week. Rev dropping the hint of Deep Pockets made me excited, a complete Choplifter just doubles the anticipation.

I don't understand... how are you guys ordering these if you didn't know about them?

Those that have it can comment on how the game plays.

Quite well! :) It's challenging, of course -- I wasn't able to account for all 64 hostages (either by saving them or killing them...) before succumbing on my last sortie. It'll be interesting to see if anyone can get a perfect score. The title screen looks gorgeous!

BTW are there any plans for FUBAR at this point?

I don't understand... how are you guys ordering these if you didn't know about them?

they were offered to a group of collectors who had been regular purchasers of IntelligentVision games over the years. Not sure if there are extras or not but website says stay tuned for one more surprise. As far as I understand, game operations and sales would cease at the end of this year....

they were offered to a group of collectors who had been regular purchasers of IntelligentVision games over the years. Not sure if there are extras or not but website says stay tuned for one more surprise. As far as I understand, game operations and sales would cease at the end of this year....

Ah, cool... that makes sense, thanks for clearing it up for me!

I've ordered several titles from IntelligentVision, but clearly not quite enough to make the VIP list, lol :P

Quite well! :) It's challenging, of course -- I wasn't able to account for all 64 hostages (either by saving them or killing them...) before succumbing on my last sortie. It'll be interesting to see if anyone can get a perfect score. The title screen looks gorgeous!

BTW are there any plans for FUBAR at this point?

I wonder if it is possible to get a perfect score. The tanks are bound to kill at least one hostage.

Today was the first day in a long time that I actually get to relax. The wife even told me to play some of the games. As more days like this occur, I am sure I will finish up Fubar unless Mike does. My version is VERY close to being done.

Regarding the 3 boxes. I think these were the best set. Granted, Football and Flintstones were ECS boxes so of course those look great. Heck, I love all the boxes but for some reason, these feel the best. Perhaps it is because we spent more time on them.

Everything we did was a team effort and I am very proud of our entire team.

I wonder if it is possible to get a perfect score. The tanks are bound to kill at least one hostage.

Today was the first day in a long time that I actually get to relax. The wife even told me to play some of the games. As more days like this occur, I am sure I will finish up Fubar unless Mike does. My version is VERY close to being done.

Regarding the 3 boxes. I think these were the best set. Granted, Football and Flintstones were ECS boxes so of course those look great. Heck, I love all the boxes but for some reason, these feel the best. Perhaps it is because we spent more time on them.

Everything we did was a team effort and I am very proud of our entire team.

My favorite box is still Spina the Bee. Maybe it is the honeycomb background combined with the White flower logo. Also, I like playing it! My 2 y.o. still asks for it by saying 'bee game'.

My favorite box is still Spina the Bee. Maybe it is the honeycomb background combined with the White flower logo. Also, I like playing it! My 2 y.o. still asks for it by saying 'bee game'.

Tron is the best looking box!!!! Wait...Super NFL Football is the best looking box!!! No...the Illusions wrap around is sweet!!!! Ok...Deep Pockets looks like it was done in the 80's. You have to love the Members only jacket and the Miami Vice jacket. So many little details in all of the artworks.

Rev, you should have seen the original artwork for Spina. The wife had final say on the artwork since Gil was making it for her. Oliver did an incredible job on all the boxes.

do you have alot of canceled box art or more pencil scetches of all the box artwork?

It would be cool if there was an art page or something like that on your site.

i love that kind of stuff.

Also, where is the original artwork for these games? Or is there even some?

Hopefully he might put the ROM's of these games up for sale at some point so those of us who missed them (or don't have a INTV to start with!) can play them. They look really good. :-D

Hopefully they add a few more members to the vip list, I wasnt around long enough to get many of the games, i got two before just before they closed and the pc interface.

Hopefully they add a few more members to the vip list, I wasnt around long enough to get many of the games, i got two before just before they closed and the pc interface.

Heh, yeah, I can't display ROMs on my shelf in their lovely boxes. Mmmmmmm, how i crave those lovely boxes...

Anf I'm actually pretty surprised that you weren't included, Voltron, since you're something of a superstar around here. You're like the Harry Potter of the Intellivision forums ;)