IGNORED

Deep Pockets

Rev

Scraps as in box,manual, and overlays? I am considering doing this to clear out inventory. Is there any interest in this?

There is interest in this. I'm sure there are many that would like even a box.

I personally, would LOVE an extra set of overlays for Deep Pockets and would gladly pay for them. I need them for my overlay collection :lust: Actually, if you have any extras (even singles) of the Intelligentvision overlays, I'm trying to get either a pair or a single for each title and would gladly make you an offer if you're interested. Let me know ;-)

There is interest in this. I'm sure there are many that would like even a box.

I personally, would LOVE an extra set of overlays for Deep Pockets and would gladly pay for them. I need them for my overlay collection :lust: Actually, if you have any extras (even singles) of the Intelligentvision overlays, I'm trying to get either a pair or a single for each title and would gladly make you an offer if you're interested. Let me know ;-)

By the way, the music for Deep Pockets is classic! I feel like I'm in an old saloon :)

me thinks that ALL the people that make intellivision games maybe do not fully realize how sickly passionate some of fans are. I know one guy that has like 4 of every homebrew......just sayin' LOL

If you had the opportunity to buy 4 Spikers or 4 sets of Orphan Overlays back when they were only $50, would you have? ;)

me thinks that ALL the people that make intellivision games maybe do not fully realize how sickly passionate some of fans are. I know one guy that has like 4 of every homebrew......just sayin' LOL

And that is why I put limits :) Ok...I gave in to a few people. Bu to me, it was never a business.

I am working on finding a way of making more DPs, Scarfinger, and Choplifter available. There are not many to go around though.

• Like 1

I dont think most people including me realize how much time money and sacrifice these games take. To make them ALWAYS available to the public takes alot of time! you are constantly shipping and processing orders.

Only a crazy fool would enter into selling games online.......;-)

And that is why I put limits :) Ok...I gave in to a few people. Bu to me, it was never a business.

I am working on finding a way of making more DPs, Scarfinger, and Choplifter available. There are not many to go around though.

On a few releases it was nice to have us hoarders on board, right?

not to knock illusions, but that is one weird game man! was it a huge seller?

On a few releases it was nice to have us hoarders on board, right?

not to knock illusions, but that is one weird game man! was it a huge seller?

I do not consider people buying 2 copies of a title hoarders. Some people will sell a set for a profit funding their hobby. Some people share them with friends or family. And some people use them as trades.

I have heard back from some people that really liked Illusions. A decent amount of them sold.

The one thing that I like about all the titles that were released is the variation in the type of game play. There was something for everyone. At least those that were visiting the site.

• Like 1

I do not consider people buying 2 copies of a title hoarders. Some people will sell a set for a profit funding their hobby. Some people share them with friends or family. And some people use them as trades.

I have heard back from some people that really liked Illusions. A decent amount of them sold.

The one thing that I like about all the titles that were released is the variation in the type of game play. There was something for everyone. At least those that were visiting the site.

That's true it was. Alot of good variations of games to choose and to play from. Are you going to open up sales again for any games. I may get another copy. Great job by the way on the games, Dave.

Illusions may have the best music out of all of them though! I want that song in my iTunes!

I bought 2 copies probably because i missed out on the first four intelligentvision release way back when. i dont have plans to sell my duplicates or trade.

Kotm is one of my favs still.

Kotm is one of my favs still.

KotM is excellent, but I think Spina is still my favorite... such a tragically underrated game, and the box art is just incredible.

Out of curiosity, would Spina have been one of the earliest examples of the use of dynamic music in a game? The way it changes pitch according to your altitude is really cool, especially considering the original release date.

All of this Intelligentvision game talk is really making me want to bust out all of my games, but I must stay strong and keep at Christmas Carol for the rest of the month lest I miss out on patch awesomeness!

Nothing personal, David ;) I'm just saying that if there were a Spina the Bee patch, I would be buzzing my a$$ of right now.

• Like 1

All of this Intelligentvision game talk is really making me want to bust out all of my games, but I must stay strong and keep at Christmas Carol for the rest of the month lest I miss out on patch awesomeness!

Nothing personal, David ;) I'm just saying that if there were a Spina the Bee patch, I would be buzzing my a$$ of right now.

Interesting...More patches.....