IGNORED

Kobayashi Maru: Final

sh3-rg

Ordered one also. Site says up to 2 weeks to ship out and probably another 3 - 4 weeks for delivery to US so I am assuming this will be my first new Jag game in 2013.

BTW: Ever thought about re-releasing some of your old CDs for those not lucky enough to have them. I know all your games are available for free but I see copies selling for a premium on Ebay.

Maybe even a new CD of all you games never put on a CD like a greatest hits CD.

Edited by Clay
  • Like 1

Ordered one also. Site says up to 2 weeks to ship out and probably another 3 - 4 weeks for delivery to US so I am assuming this will be my first new Jag game in 2013.

That seems excessive, maybe they're just covering themselves, especially with it being a busy time of year for deliveries.

BTW: Ever thought about re-releasing some of your old CDs for those not lucky enough to have them.

We've got some plans for our older games, if KM does OK-ish or better we should be able to do some more releases with RGCD next year.

Thanks for the comments and thanks to everyone who ordered the game :-)

• Like 2

That seems excessive, maybe they're just covering themselves, especially with it being a busy time of year for deliveries.

We've got some plans for our older games, if KM does OK-ish or better we should be able to do some more releases with RGCD next year.

Thanks for the comments and thanks to everyone who ordered the game :-)

Yep, I would say your correct. Just got an email says my order will hit the mail tomorrow.

So there is still a posibility (small but I can drean can't I) I could have this for a nice Christmas present.

• Like 1

it's good to use the rotary other than just T2K.

We're not done with the rotary love just yet, there are a few more things that can use them coming soon (Rebooteroids being the next) - Just make sure you get one with a full number pad and three working buttons :)

• Like 2

Just arrived in the mail! First impressions - well boxed and well wrapped, excellent! A nice little completed project...I almost didn't want to open the shrink wrap around the case!

Looking good and looking forward to getting home tonight to try it out. Damn I wish I had already built my rotary..

• Like 2

No offense is meant by this. I'm just sharing because my reaction is kind of funny.

I saw on the AtariAge front page that a game called Kobayashi Maru, based on an early 80s arcade game, using a rotary controller, was available for the Jaguar. I thought, HOLY SHIT! Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator upgraded on the Jaguar! Where do I sign up? I wonder what they've replaced Nomad with?

So, I hope the developers and fans will understand why when I clicked this thread to read more, the wind went out of my sails. But I have to admit my 0 to 60 to 0 rollercoaster ride of excitement probably would have been pretty hysterical to see. :P

• Like 5