IGNORED

Wyvern Tales

Ninjabba

• 3 weeks later...

will this be an cart release? I would love to get my hands on one to review, I have a feeling it's going to be amazing!!

Thanks, I'm aiming for something amazing! It should get a cart release at some point, but I can't give any dates yet. Still working on the demo version, but progress has been slow recently with holidays.

I have to watch out with brutally honest reviews though ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Good news everybody!

I got the sound driver integrated and Der Luchs is helping me out creating some chiptunes, so the last piece of the puzzle has been solved.

Sad truth is that real life issues get in the way constantly, delaying it beyond what I thought was possible. Still aiming for something in 2013

• Like 4

Don't worry, I know what you mean, work, study and famalies get in the way all the time and they are at the end of the day more important - or so I am told :P

I am lucky in the sense that I work from home and don't have / want kids but I still find it difficult at times to find time required for coding lynx games etc.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...