IGNORED

Wyvern Tales

Ninjabba

Just signed up!

I have soo been waiting for the final game.

(Actually I have finished the game already twice and even tried some alternative tactics. A very, very nice game that slightly resembles Final Fantasy. Highly recommended. The graphics is really cute. The balance with dps, dot and healing works well imho. But I am curious if Ninjabba has tuned the higher level spells.)

So it's limited to only one copy per customer? I was planning on getting a couple of copies at least.

How many games will be produced in the first batch?

The first batch will be a 100 items. Once I have earned back production costs I'll order the 2nd batch right away.

I definitely don't want to limit people to 1 per person, but to keep things fair for the first run I'm thinking of a personal approach because of the number of people waiting for it for so long. I've spoken to a few people that want to buy multiple copies and I will make this available as of the 2nd batch for sure. Hope that sounds like a good plan; I'm new to the logistics game :)

Just signed up!

I have soo been waiting for the final game.

(Actually I have finished the game already twice and even tried some alternative tactics. A very, very nice game that slightly resembles Final Fantasy. Highly recommended. The graphics is really cute. The balance with dps, dot and healing works well imho. But I am curious if Ninjabba has tuned the higher level spells.)

And thank you for your efforts! I've tried to balance out the magic spells to be a bit stronger overall, they were definitely on the weak side in the build that you tested.

• Like 1

The first batch will be a 100 items. Once I have earned back production costs I'll order the 2nd batch right away.

I definitely don't want to limit people to 1 per person, but to keep things fair for the first run I'm thinking of a personal approach because of the number of people waiting for it for so long. I've spoken to a few people that want to buy multiple copies and I will make this available as of the 2nd batch for sure. Hope that sounds like a good plan; I'm new to the logistics game :)

Good cause I may want to snag two copies of this when the time is right. I also hope I'm high up enough on the waiting list to get one within the first batch. :)

So, do you have any gameplay footage to entice interest?

108Stars made a video some years ago which shows the initial village and some battles. The music was non-existent at the time though, so there's Bach playing in the background.

• Like 4

No worries, email isn't necessary to purchase. I created the form to get an idea on how much interest is out there. I'll be announcing updates on this board as well.

One thing to keep in mind is that there's a lot of manual labor involved in creating the package (and an increasing demand all of a sudden, thank you all for that!). This means it'll take some months to fulfill all orders.

If you're worried missing out, PM me and I'll make sure you're added to the email list.

Edited by Ninjabba

• 2 weeks later...

I predict you could easily sell 400-500 copies of this game (over a few years span of course). If Zaku can be manufactured and sold in 1000 copies, why would not the first JRPG for the Lynx sell at least half of that number :)

• 2 weeks later...

Some good news to share! Got my hands on the first batch last week and soon the first packages will be shipped :cool:

I've changed my mind about allowing 1 copy per order and upped this to 2 copies since there seems to be quite a demand for more than 1 copy. This would reduce the number of trips I need to make to the post office & it will allow for a faster order of the second batch. I'm working down a list of emails, reaching out to every person that subscribed until I reach the end. Once the end of this list is reached, I'll have the surplus for sale through the website directly.

If you want to make sure that I reach out personally, please PM me with your email or subscribe through the website.

Be aware that with all the manual work involved it will take some months to fulfill all the orders (something we Lynx people are aware of, I know its not a satisfying feeling, been there myself), but I hope that towards the end of the 2nd batch most people on here got their copy. There will be more batches if demand keeps up!

post-22942-0-97027100-1522766574.jpg

• Like 7

Looks awesome, Ninjabba! I think I have subscribed twice to your site, but never got that email...so, PM incoming to you! :)

So it seems sometimes the subscription form isn't working (@#*&$ WordPress..)... I do get daily new subscribers, so I wasn't really alarmed, but you're not the first to tell me you subscribed without me noticing. I'll have to investigate this..

So it seems sometimes the subscription form isn't working (@#*&$ WordPress..)... I do get daily new subscribers, so I wasn't really alarmed, but you're not the first to tell me you subscribed without me noticing. I'll have to investigate this..

Im in the same boat but no worries - Ill PM too to be safe :)

This is so exciting!! Cannot wait no matter which batch and whenever its ready! Thank you!