IGNORED

Wyvern Tales

Ninjabba

Ninjabba, if possible, could you uncover the price so I can be 100% sure I have the money on my account when it's my turn to get a copy (in the future)?

Yeah no problem, the price is no secret. I should spend time updating the website with this kind of info, but can't find the time to do so.

I'm selling it for 45 euro / 56 dollar a piece exclusive postal service costs.

• Like 1

Guys (and gals), don't forget to check your email junk folder. I received the 1st email back in March in my Inbox, but the 2nd email that mentions the first batch of copies being mailed out this week wound up in my junk folder! It's a good thing I checked.

Edited by Tartfox

Guys (and gals), don't forget to check your email junk folder. I received the 1st email back in March in my Inbox, but the 2nd email that mentions the first batch of copies being mailed out this week wound up in my junk folder! It's a good thing I checked.

No junk email from either time I signed up. I never received the email, unfortunately. Also, Ninjabba PMed me and said that my email wasn't registered to his site even though I signed up twice. So, it does sound like something on Wordpress's end.

If you received an email from me you're definitely on the list.

I'll try to implement something this weekend that will send out a confirmation email as well when you sign up. No clue how this email subscribing can act so randomly, its a regular PHP mail function.. kind of bothersome..

• Like 1

Whew!! ... was about to get all whiny... I didn't see the first email.. not even in junk or spam... then I just searched for it and found the first email!

So yeah .. something is screwy.. but it's working.

Must be a real pain to deal with

That said.. I'm so jazzed for this!!

Excellent!!! No email yet - was hoping I was early but I think I missed it for a day or something when announced =/

I'm positive you'll get your hands on a copy eventually ;)

I've only reached out to a few people because I'm still setting up shop. Things should speed up soon though.

Looks most excellent, congrats on the release! Are those shrink wrapped?

Indeed they are :)

• Like 1

My concern is that I didn't receive the first email, but found the second email in my junk mail folder. I have added the address to my safe list, just wish there was a backup way of knowing when my turn is up on the list... FOMO lol :ponder:

Edited by Jazzoff2000

My concern is that I didn't receive the first email, but found the second email in my junk mail folder. I have added the address to my safe list, just wish there was a backup way of knowing when my turn is up on the list... FOMO lol :ponder:

If you received any mail I'll reach out to you at some point, no need for FOMO ;)

Invoice received and paid. Noticed that it was considerably higher than

the 45 Euro's mentioned above. I did use Paypal so I'm assuming that

is why.

Looking forward to playing this - not been this excited since EOTB! :)

The invoice should clarify the costs. Shipping packages regular or DHL is really expensive from here.. wish it was otherwise.. at least DHL gives me a bit of a peace of mind by giving me a tracker as well.

Mailing with envelope is significantly cheaper (around 6 euros worldwide), but I've received squashed Lynx boxes myself in the past when ordering and wasn't too happy about it, hence me offering other options as well.

I'm making regular trips to the post offices in the morning nowadays, so I hope the first packages are all ariving soon!