IGNORED

Wyvern Tales

Ninjabba

Mine has arrived too! This is absolutely awesome work Jasper. The finish quality on the sealed box and manual is excellent and the cart design and manufacture is exceptional. To everyone who worked on this: thank you.

Box front

Box side on

Box rear

Manual and Cart

Cart front

Cart rear

Edited by aminor00
  • Like 7

Got my invoice today!

Eat. Sleep. LYNX (play Wyvern Tales). Repeat.

-MillipedeMan

a.k.a. Mark

sml_gallery_40064_2064_644584.jpg

Wow, I knew this was in production but didn't realise it had been released. Nearly slipped my net. Email sent. Production looks great. Top marks. [emoji4]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Is there an updated video somewhere ? I can only find the pre-release video on youtube.

Oh and Jasper....are you Belgian or Dutch ? Judging by your surname on the title screen ;)

Sorry I haven't had time to update any content, though I really should... trying to invoice and send as much as possible for now to keep the machine going.

Well spotted.. 100% Dutch, but my family name suggests some Belgian heritage ;)

• Like 1

I'm very much in doubt about buying this.

First of all: this is not really my kind of game. I just don't like the genre....

On the other hand....it looks very very very good and professionally done and I like supporting the rare software releases for our beloved cat.....

Then again....money is aimed at other projects at the moment.....

Decisions, decisions.....pfooehhh

Mine just arrived on Saturday here in the states! In you are someone that wants a prestine box, don't go for the bubble envelope as mine was smooshed flat. I personally just care about the game, the box will go on shelf probably not to be looked at again post the initial oh/awh moment. All my games pretty much reside in my carrying bag with my lynx!

Mine just arrived on Saturday here in the states! In you are someone that wants a prestine box, don't go for the bubble envelope as mine was smooshed flat. I personally just care about the game, the box will go on shelf probably not to be looked at again post the initial oh/awh moment. All my games pretty much reside in my carrying bag with my lynx!

I just placed my order this morning. I only saw one option for shipping to the USA. It's imporant to me that the boxes aren't crushed though. Did you guys have a choice of packaging type?