IGNORED

Wyvern Tales

Ninjabba

I just placed my order this morning. I only saw one option for shipping to the USA. It's imporant to me that the boxes aren't crushed though. Did you guys have a choice of packaging type?

I use a carbon box that leaves a lot of space which should keep the box intact. The images posted here so far were shipped using this type of box.

I've offered regular envelope mailing as well, but it complicates my distribution process and actually does allow for crushing the box (seems the results are already in..), hence I prefer to use only carbon boxes.

My package arrived on Friday (yesterday). Took two weeks to arrive by DHL. The shipping box was slightly crushed but the game box was perfect. Did a brief test just to make sure it worked. Can't wait to dive completely into the game. Nice work Jasper.

Do you get a confirmation when you subscribe to the website?

Sorry, still haven't managed to do an update of the website.

Been away for a while, I got email about ordering this. I sent my response with my address, payment method, and wanted just one, was I supposed to get invoice or something? For one to Michigan

'-

I'll be sending an invoice soon, it can take a few days on my side. Daily life gets in the way quickly.

Sorry, still haven't managed to do an update of the website.

'-

I'll be sending an invoice soon, it can take a few days on my side. Daily life gets in the way quickly.

I totally understand,.. I just don't trust my email... saying things are spam when they are not.

I still haven't heard back either.. take your time buddy... it's amazing you pulled this off...

Edited by djugel

I had my first play today. Great work Ninjabba, really nice. The graphic style is beautiful.

Thank you :) I'm happy you like it

can I still order one?

If you send me a PM with your email I will add you to the buyer/waiting list. I'm working down this list 'till it dries up.

Yay! Got mine yesterday. I've only played 30mins so far, but I got butterflies in my stomach and that exciting sense of exploration just like when you were a kid. :) I also welcome the graphical style on the Lynx, it looks great! Looking forward to explore the game more, first impressions were great!

post-2915-0-46023100-1525424008.jpg

Edited by Turbo Laser Lynx
  • Like 1

Got mine! Have to work the next couple of days but I'll

try it after that.

Shipping box was horribly crushed but everything inside

seems to be okay.

Thanks for all the time and effort put into this amazing

project - appreciated! :)

Anyone had a long delay with DHL? Mine went on like the 26th and still isn't here. Tracking shows the same it did after day 2 - in Germany, on the way to the export shipping centre... =/ Annoying lol - DHL are usually quick!

My shipping time with DHL to the US was two weeks.

• Like 1

Yay! Got mine yesterday. I've only played 30mins so far, but I got butterflies in my stomach and that exciting sense of exploration just like when you were a kid. :) I also welcome the graphical style on the Lynx, it looks great! Looking forward to explore the game more, first impressions were great!

WyvernTales.jpg

It was actually really nice to have a manual too. New games are lacking in that department for me.

• Like 1

I'm also confused with the service of DHL.. their tracking updates are quite irregular.

Maybe their custom service is confused about the content of the package, who knows.. so far its still better than regular mail.. I had a few packages sent back because apparently they scan the label automatically and scanned the FROM address.

• Like 2

I'm also confused with the service of DHL.. their tracking updates are quite irregular.

Maybe their custom service is confused about the content of the package, who knows.. so far its still better than regular mail.. I had a few packages sent back because apparently they scan the label automatically and scanned the FROM address.

Took 4 weeks for mine to arrive (maybe even 5). The service is not DHL express, so it's actually sent by the local post e.g. for me it was sent via Deutsche Post and then via Australia Post.

• Like 1

Mine took a week and a half to reach me in the United States. I chose the regular shipping method so as to avoid getting a crushed box.

I've written up an unboxing article in case anyone is interested - Wyvern Tales - A Forthcoming Lore - Unboxing

I'm quite impressed with the game box, manual and cart. Looking forward to playing the game more - only played for maybe 40mins so far (already level 4).

I agree necrocia, I am very impressed with the packaging. The box, manual and cart are all wonderfully made. A lot of care went into making this a professional release.

• Like 1