IGNORED

Wyvern Tales

Ninjabba

I'm am still waiting for an invoice (I was one of the first to express interest way back in 2013) ... Did I get forgotten? I signed up on the developer page as well.

You may have to PM Ninjabba to his account here on AA. He says his website was having problems, as I signed up twice on his site and he informed me he never got the sign-up. Some sign-ups went through to him and others did not. I PMed him a month ago and I am still waiting as well. I think he is working his way through the sign-ups that did go through on the website, and then he will start on the "PM" people. Unfortunately, you may be waiting longer if you were affected by the website problems like some of us.

You may have to PM Ninjabba to his account here on AA. He says his website was having problems, as I signed up twice on his site and he informed me he never got the sign-up. Some sign-ups went through to him and others did not. I PMed him a month ago and I am still waiting as well. I think he is working his way through the sign-ups that did go through on the website, and then he will start on the "PM" people. Unfortunately, you may be waiting longer if you were affected by the website problems like some of us.

Thanks for the info. It is difficult to be patient when so many happy customers post to this thread.

Considering I have been following this title since day 1 and doing everything required to reserve one, I am surprised how I ended up so far down the queue.

Thanks for the info. It is difficult to be patient when so many happy customers post to this thread.

Considering I have been following this title since day 1 and doing everything required to reserve one, I am surprised how I ended up so far down the queue.

Sorry if it feels like ages to wait, but since I started working in 2010, a few months extra to serve everybody isn't that bad I hope. I know the feeling of anxiety chasing down limited editions, but the idea is not to have this limited to a few.

Yes, I too was swirled down the list because of a failed enlisting. But as long as the run is not limited, I am fine with that ;-) sort of.

That is indeed the idea. At least as long as people show interest I want to keep producing.

• Like 3

Sorry if it feels like ages to wait, but since I started working in 2010, a few months extra to serve everybody isn't that bad I hope. I know the feeling of anxiety chasing down limited editions, but the idea is not to have this limited to a few.

That is indeed the idea. At least as long as people show interest I want to keep producing.

Hate that limited run bullshit!!!! You keep on, Ninjabba - just hurry up already and get through that list. You don't need to eat or sleep!!! :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

I figured out the deal with the DHL service I'm using.. so indeed I'm not using DHL Express but something called DHL Parcel. Using Express would actually double the price of sending the package at a whopping $50 to the US as far as I've enquired.

I'm afraid the slow solution is the best for now to keep the price reasonable.. still looking into other options though.

• Like 1

Last night my journey with Wyvern Tales came to an end. It was bittersweet. I am happy to add it to the small list of Lynx games I actually completed (Double Dragon, Dracula and Steel Talons). After spending a few hours every night since it arrived, it will be hard not to fire up the Lynx and continue the journey. The game is quite impressive and well worth the money. The final boss battle did seem to go on forever, but made the final victory more meaningful.

For those of you waiting for your game to arrive, believe me it will be worth the wait.

For those of you still deciding to purchase the game, take a chance. I don't think you will be disappointed.

• Like 5

I signed up on the website, but I guess it didn't work. PM sent!

I still haven't been able to properly update the website, but I do receive a lot of new subscriptions. Hopefully I find some time this weekend to do so, but its way down my priority list.

Just sent a PM, I've signed up with atariage just for this. :)

Welcome! Stick around, there's a lot of other good stuff going around on here ;)

• Like 1

Last night my journey with Wyvern Tales came to an end. It was bittersweet. I am happy to add it to the small list of Lynx games I actually completed (Double Dragon, Dracula and Steel Talons). After spending a few hours every night since it arrived, it will be hard not to fire up the Lynx and continue the journey. The game is quite impressive and well worth the money. The final boss battle did seem to go on forever, but made the final victory more meaningful.

For those of you waiting for your game to arrive, believe me it will be worth the wait.

For those of you still deciding to purchase the game, take a chance. I don't think you will be disappointed.

I have not yet completed the real game yet. I did complete it while testing though.

You could also go back to the beginning and look for a second taskline... I have never finished that one as the status was not saved in the test build. Now it is saved so you can look what happens on that one. I have no idea of how it affects gameplay. Can you get some rare things by tracking monsters?

Last night my journey with Wyvern Tales came to an end. It was bittersweet. I am happy to add it to the small list of Lynx games I actually completed (Double Dragon, Dracula and Steel Talons)...

I have not yet completed the real game yet. I did complete it while testing though.

You could also go back to the beginning and look for a second taskline... I have never finished that one as the status was not saved in the test build. Now it is saved so you can look what happens on that one. I have no idea of how it affects gameplay. Can you get some rare things by tracking monsters?

The game returns to the title screen after the ending. You can load your last save before the end boss and continue playing/exploring/grinding if you like.

I finished mine Friday morning (Arth level 27, Deri level 28, Mori level 28). It really had me hooked, which says a lot coming from a guy who doesn't usually play RPGs. An RPG like this is an amazing homebrew achievement (I say homebrew in the sense of non-commercial, no huge dev team). I really enjoyed it, but ran across some bugs and have some questions.

My game would sometimes crash/freeze when accessing the menu screen, so I started saving pretty often. All-in-all, I had 5 game crashes/freezes accessing the menu and 1 game killing bug where the enemies and text disappeared during battle so I couldn't see what was happening or what I was selecting and I died after a few turns. It played fine after turning the game off and back on.

After discovering the "Hunts", I really enjoyed being able to get the extra cash and experience from these, but I'm not sure if there is a bug, as I was only able to get up to Hunt 30. When I step on the spot for Hunt 30, instead of starting the monster fight, the game just loads the last save.

Here are the bugs? I encountered:

- Random freezes when accessing the menu.

- Land tiles showing up in the water to the far left when traversing around the final island.

- Text for instructions from old man for Hunt 30 seem cut off.

- Hunt 30 inaccessible (or is this intentional?).

Edited by KevinMos3

The game returns to the title screen after the ending. You can load your last save before the end boss and continue playing/exploring/grinding if you like.

I finished mine Friday morning (Arth level 27, Deri level 28, Mori level 28). It really had me hooked, which says a lot coming from a guy who doesn't usually play RPGs. An RPG like this is an amazing homebrew achievement (I say homebrew in the sense of non-commercial, no huge dev team). I really enjoyed it, but ran across some bugs and have some questions.

My game would sometimes crash/freeze when accessing the menu screen, so I started saving pretty often. All-in-all, I had 5 game crashes/freezes accessing the menu and 1 game killing bug where the enemies and text disappeared during battle so I couldn't see what was happening or what I was selecting and I died after a few turns. It played fine after turning the game off and back on.

After discovering the "Hunts", I really enjoyed being able to get the extra cash and experience from these, but I'm not sure if there is a bug, as I was only able to get up to Hunt 30. When I step on the spot for Hunt 30, instead of starting the monster fight, the game just loads the last save.

Here are the bugs? I encountered:

- Random freezes when accessing the menu.

- Land tiles showing up in the water to the far left when traversing around the final island.

I may go back to the game at a later date and explore it more. I don't believe I ran into any of the bugs you refer to. Can't comment on the Hunt 30 "bug" as I only made it to hunt 10. Congratulations on completing the game.

I've finally finished the game last night too. That last boss does have a lot of HP! I've been putting off writing the review for it until finishing so now I can finally get to it! :-D

It is not the hunt number, but the location I think.

Havent stumbled on any of the others.

Edited by sage