Ninjabba

Wyvern Tales

I've been slowed down a lot due to work (as usual), but all components (engine, sound, eeprom) are in place & working.

Lets see what's possible for the upcoming anniversary :)

• Like 2

Hate to be "that guy," but any chance for a 2015 release of this ambitious title? I actually just learned about it, so I am a bit new to this party! :grin:

Hate to be "that guy," but any chance for a 2015 release of this ambitious title? I actually just learned about it, so I am a bit new to this party! :grin:

Well, you just made yourself 'that guy'

and thanks - cause you just bet me to it! :D I'm in the same place as well. Been a slacker on all forums for the past few years and just coming back to them (and by 'them' i mean just Atari Age). Missed out on a lot of game releases and announcements for both Atari's Jungle Cats. Need to catch up. The last thing i got was Eye of the Beholder release (i believe #40 of 40 on the list). Not sure what has come after that (apart from Zaku which my friend bought). Anyhows, SUPER LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS! :)

I was just thinking the other day about how the Lynx is lacking games like this, and like magic, this thread pops back up. Definitely not coincidence... like the others, ready to jump on this once it's out.

I learned about this game by being on the beta phase games page and reading about some of their other titles. Pretty sure its vaporware at this point..

Definitely not Vaporware and yes, lets make it happen for 2015. Constant delays are inevitable for a 1-man project of this size. Zaku took 6 years to develop and I'm in my 5th right now

A simple update:

- game is completely functional from beginning until the end

- music and save features are there

- balancing the game is getting all the focus right now. I have some good people testing the game

Stay tuned!

• Like 12

Nice update Ninjabba. I would love to add another game to my Lynx collection sometime!

Edited by Nuclear Pacman

So glad to hear it's being beta tested! That practically ensures that it will be released. Take as much time as you need, Ninjabba: we are patient.

Sign me up for a physical cart as well. Just the cart is fine if you're planning on a deluxe set with nice box and manual.