Ninjabba

Wyvern Tales

I won't reserve a copy or anything - because I don't know if I'll have the money or anything, and also because I'm sure you'll announce its availability here - but I am definitely interested in it.

If your gauging interest in the community then I'm definitely interested in buying a copy of this from you once you release it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Looks like Karri started a "pre-order" frenzy! :-D

I won't say put me down until Ninjabba is ready to release it and starts officially taking pre-orders, but I am interested in further details when they become available!

Wow this looks awesome. First i've seen and I'm impressed. I tried going to the game's website but it wasn't loading for me sadly. But congrats on your accomplishments. I'll buy a copy when they come available.

If you leave your email on the website I can keep track of interest easier. There's no pre-order (it's still not for sale now), but I'll make sure you will get a copy :) thank you all for your support!

• Like 8