IGNORED

A Question regarding the game Fight For Life

ReddMcKnight

Hi. I'm pretty sure this isn't the right place to ask, but I couldn't think of anywhere better...

In the Jaguar Game, Fight For Life, is there more than one ending? I just beat it today, and got what would definitely qualify as a "Bad Ending". If there is a Happy/Good Ending, could someone tell me how to get it? I can't consider the game beaten until I get it, if there even is one.

There is a Happy ending too, but in the 10+ times I finished I think I got the happy ending once. I think I got it the second or third time I finished the game, so i thought it was more prevalent than it is, or else I've just had extremely bad luck with 50/50 random ending generator...

Quote: "Officially being the 3rd best FFL-player in Europe I must ask: How bored must you have been to play through that game, and how empty must your life be to care for a better ending even?!?"

It's all a matter of opinion, I like fight for life, a lot, and guess what?...Bad game or good game, they are ALL a waste of time really, and everyone that plays any video games for any length of time and with regularity has a empty life by definition, at least most of the time, which includes EVERYONE who hangs out here...how empty must your life be if not only you are playing games, but then find time to talk about them on a forum? And then if that isn't bad enough, you're wasting time writing about a game you think stinks!

B-O-R-I-N-G, E-M-P-T-Y lives! (I include us all!)

Edited by Gunstar

I have no idea what else you wrote, I just couldn't get past that part. :o

Don't feel bad Gunstar, I get this with Bubsy all the time.

I think you are right to a point. I tend to fill the void of my life zoning out to a good old video game (Generally Bubsy, Little Green Army Men on the Dreamcast, Cybermorph, or Star Raiders on the Atari 800.) The games help keep me awake and alert for whatever I need to do in the day.

As for the endings of Fight For Life I thought I would find it on YouTube, but no luck. Wow.

Don't feel bad Gunstar, I get this with Bubsy all the time.

I think you are right to a point. I tend to fill the void of my life zoning out to a good old video game (Generally Bubsy, Little Green Army Men on the Dreamcast, Cybermorph, or Star Raiders on the Atari 800.) The games help keep me awake and alert for whatever I need to do in the day.

As for the endings of Fight For Life I thought I would find it on YouTube, but no luck. Wow.

Just as an explanation: I thought it was pretty obvious that I was not giving s totally serious statement.

But now here is one: Filling a void with good, old games is one thing; FFL is something completely different. In this case it's not even about opinion, FFL only qualifies in the "old"-category, but not as "good". Not even mediocre. FFL is deserves one word, and that is "abysmal". Rarely has such a turd seen the light of day, and when the bad reputation of the Jaguar is always seen as unfair in these parts (and I agree), this game is the prime example of why it does have that reputation.

There are games that are a matter of taste, and there is the rare case of a completely broken and unfun product that fails in pretty much every aspect. FFL belongs to that second group. There is no way of talking about the game being good or even average unless it's the only fighting game you have ever played. The best thing about it is that the fighters don't look too shabby as long as you stand still.

The game is such a bad joke I just could not help making a bad joke myself when somebody seriously played it and had the guts to ask for a good ending afterwards.

Just as an explanation: I thought it was pretty obvious that I was not giving s totally serious statement.

But now here is one: Filling a void with good, old games is one thing; FFL is something completely different. In this case it's not even about opinion, FFL only qualifies in the "old"-category, but not as "good". Not even mediocre. FFL is deserves one word, and that is "abysmal". Rarely has such a turd seen the light of day, and when the bad reputation of the Jaguar is always seen as unfair in these parts (and I agree), this game is the prime example of why it does have that reputation.

There are games that are a matter of taste, and there is the rare case of a completely broken and unfun product that fails in pretty much every aspect. FFL belongs to that second group. There is no way of talking about the game being good or even average unless it's the only fighting game you have ever played. The best thing about it is that the fighters don't look too shabby as long as you stand still.

The game is such a bad joke I just could not help making a bad joke myself when somebody seriously played it and had the guts to ask for a good ending afterwards.

First off, it's not a bad game. Second, why don't you actually try being helpful instead of insulting people?

First off, yes it is, one of the worst ever made. There's BASIC-games from the 80ies that are better. The game manages to let Rise of the Robots look competent. Secondly, I did not insult anyone. :) I just said that the game is so bad it doesn't even offer the little substance needed to find something good about and like it if you value any quality in games. It's just so absolutely terrible. If you feel offended by that that's not my problem.

EDIT: Looked in the web and found no answer, even Gamefaqs hass nothing.

Edited by 108 Stars

There are games that are a matter of taste, and there is the rare case of a completely broken and unfun product that fails in pretty much every aspect. FFL belongs to that second group.

That's the thing with FFL, it's such utterly broken dysfunctional unfinished crap on every level.

Now you might, here and there get a few people who like for instance having horse turd eating contests. But it's probably a given that eating horse turds not being enjoyable is not 'a matter of opinion'

• Like 1

First off, yes it is, one of the worst ever made. There's BASIC-games from the 80ies that are better. The game manages to let Rise of the Robots look competent. Secondly, I did not insult anyone. :) I just said that the game is so bad it doesn't even offer the little substance needed to find something good about and like it if you value any quality in games. It's just so absolutely terrible. If you feel offended by that that's not my problem.

EDIT: Looked in the web and found no answer, even Gamefaqs hass nothing.

If you think it's bad, that's fine, but I don't. Next, I apologize for reading your sentence wrong.

Well, it's a good thing I don't give a crap about your OPINION, and I'll happily keep mine. It's also a good thing that I don't require anyone else in the world to like something for me to like it.

Officially being the 3rd best FFL-player in Europe I must ask: How bored must you have been to play through that game, and how empty must your life be to care for a better ending even?!?

I don't personally like FFL, but the forum could do without insinuating somebody who played the game nothing short of a depressive lowlife. I want to know what games you like so that I can be an insulting prick about them.

I don't personally like FFL, but the forum could do without insinuating somebody who played the game nothing short of a depressive lowlife. I want to know what games you like so that I can be an insulting prick about them.

The forum could just as easily do without overly irritable, defensive douchebags. Still, it is an open forum, and in such a place, a perfect balance will likely never be met.

Edited by Austin
  • Like 3