IGNORED

Flora and the Ghost Mirror

newcoleco

I was planning on sending a direct message, but I'll just post what I wrote in this thread...

Hiya!

I love your game. I really do (at least from the videos and everything I know about it). I even recognized the nice background music. It's very very cool.

Another reason I love it... My 2-year old daughter is named Flora. My 4-year old son happens to be named Felix... And one of his favorite games is... Fix-It Felix of course, the homebrew Genesis version.

Flora keeps asking me if there is a game with her name.

Yes... I said, but I didn't know much about it. I had heard of your game but don't have a ColecoVision. Well... Just learned a lot about your game from some searches and YouTube.

So... The big question is this... Have you considered porting it to another classic system?  My small gaming setup is maxxed out for space, and the CV is one of the classic systems that didn't make the cut.

Anyways, just wondering if you happened to be an ace programmer and porting the game might have already been on your mind. I'm first in line to buy one if that ever happens.

Thanks for making an awesome game. It's interesting that it's the single biggest temptation to add a ColecoVision to my life.

Best regards,

CaptainBreakout

2 hours ago, CaptainBreakout said:

I was planning on sending a direct message, but I'll just post what I wrote in this thread...

Hiya!

I love your game. I really do (at least from the videos and everything I know about it). I even recognized the nice background music. It's very very cool.

Another reason I love it... My 2-year old daughter is named Flora. My 4-year old son happens to be named Felix... And one of his favorite games is... Fix-It Felix of course, the homebrew Genesis version.

Flora keeps asking me if there is a game with her name.

Yes... I said, but I didn't know much about it. I had heard of your game but don't have a ColecoVision. Well... Just learned a lot about your game from some searches and YouTube.

So... The big question is this... Have you considered porting it to another classic system?  My small gaming setup is maxxed out for space, and the CV is one of the classic systems that didn't make the cut.

Anyways, just wondering if you happened to be an ace programmer and porting the game might have already been on your mind. I'm first in line to buy one if that ever happens.

Thanks for making an awesome game. It's interesting that it's the single biggest temptation to add a ColecoVision to my life.

Best regards,

CaptainBreakout

There is a free demo she could play on CoolCV on PC.

That's cool.

I wonder two things. There was some talk early on about a ROM maybe being made available for $5? I'd happily buy it is it was.

I had another idea that it could be made into a Dreamcast CD (using DColem), but that is kind of crazy. Thought I'd put that out there tho.

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, CaptainBreakout said:

Wow... well, long story short I have found a cart!  But I have no manual.

Would anybody be willing to scan the instruction manual?  I'd be most appreciative and owe them a favor.

Here's the text version of the manual.

Flora and the Ghost Mirror.txt

Edited by Ikrananka