IGNORED

HSC Season #3 - Game #15 Carol vs the WORLD!

Normal HSC is a tourney of some rounds, 10 to 25 rounds usually, you accumulate points through competition and can skip some rounds or join in the middle.

Knockout starts with a list of players and after each round the lowest score is eliminated, knocked out. Everybody can participate but only non knocked out players keep on main competition.

tourney happens with many systems, atari 2600, 7800, colecovision etc, then the champion of each system battle in a multi-platform final.

• Like 1

http://youtu.be/b5wENQVJg-8

I think I won't be able to upload my video.

Anyway, link is already posted just in case and, ofcourse, everyone can show his perfect xmas or the special moment of becoming a grand master elf.

Wow! I love your technique in some of the levels. However, in Icicle Lane and Twisted Toyland, your patterns seem a bit messy. The strange thing is that, I have some really neat and simple patterns for those that do not include hitting the Ghost/Snowball. I'll post a video later to show and we can both learn from each other's techniques. :)

Thanks for posting this.

-dZ.

• Like 2

the verification process takes a little time (hence why the scores are not yet final, but should soon)

As for the KO, he virutally hit it on the head, the rule is simple, play and DON'T BE IN LAST PLACE. Last season we have the VCS, 5200, 7800, Colecovision, Nintendo, Sega Genesis and Intellivision all participate.

• Like 1

Does anybody have a video of the "Master Christmas"?

Not yet...I can't believe I couldn't make it again today.I'm really playing much worse with keyboard.I'm much faster using the disc. Very interesting.Anyway, if nobody else comes with a video I think you can upload yours. Besides I'm still with a slow internet...I will record a year as Master but it may take more days, sorry...

Not yet...I can't believe I couldn't make it again today.I'm really playing much worse with keyboard.I'm much faster using the disc. Very interesting.Anyway, if nobody else comes with a video I think you can upload yours. Besides I'm still with a slow internet...I will record a year as Master but it may take more days, sorry...

You could wait for your replacement cart.

• Like 1

I will post an official announcement with all the winners and the prizes soon. I also would like to congratulate all of you for participating and for your great accomplishments.

Thank you very much it was a great tournament!

• 5 weeks later...

Hey DZ,

Today, I received the Xmas Carol package in the mail :-D

Thanks for all the goodies, they are top notch!

Let's hope that there will be another Carol Competition next December.

Cheers,

Oscar

PS I hope that I will not be jinxed because this is reply 666. I guess that since I am an Iron Maiden fan I will be fine.

"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea..."

\m/ :music: \m/

post-34781-0-34187100-1360690734_thumb.jpg

• Like 1