IGNORED

NEW GAME RELEASE - Astrododge

superogue

Is there a method to your madness? Do you come up with a single game concept then walk down a list of systems to port to?

Then already there are two mad guys: he and me, because I've also translated my games from MSX to Colecovision, and I would port to SG-1000 too but I don't know who could manufacture the cartridges :). And crazyboss has suggested me ports to Memotech MTX-512 and I've heard that the Tatung Einstein is similar :D

Then already there are two mad guys: he and me, because I've also translated my games from MSX to Colecovision, and I would port to SG-1000 too but I don't know who could manufacture the cartridges :). And crazyboss has suggested me ports to Memotech MTX-512 and I've heard that the Tatung Einstein is similar :D

You can port also to Spectravideo SV318 , it is pretty straight foward to ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Thanks for the great feedback!

Just letting you know i've been polishing the game some more and added a nice easteregg / hidden gameplay mode to the game as well !

Thanks for everyone who have shown interest and preordered my first project for the Colecovision! I will be contacting you guys in january.

If you haven't preordered yet: Please do so by Emailing me at sales (@) revival-studios.com

Martijn

Edited by superogue

• 1 month later...

where is the game ? only avoiding asteroids ?

Temple run and the Helicopter game are both extremely popular and they follow the same premise as this game - Staying alive as long as possible. I personally have found this type of game to be quite addictive. Has anyone (that hadn't before) received a pre-order statement yet?

Temple run and the Helicopter game are both extremely popular and they follow the same premise as this game - Staying alive as long as possible. I personally have found this type of game to be quite addictive. Has anyone (that hadn't before) received a pre-order statement yet?

I got the email once I emailed him a second time.

I am not sure if it was that he hasn't kept track of all the old emails or if he was like lets get rid of the annoying guy that emailed me twice. :)