IGNORED

NEW GAME RELEASE - Astrododge

superogue

I got the email once I emailed him a second time.

I am not sure if it was that he hasn't kept track of all the old emails or if he was like lets get rid of the annoying guy that emailed me twice. :)

Superogue's got some games registered on the Team Pixelboy reminder service, so he can't escape me unless he sells all his copies of Astrododge to other people, in which case there will be some reckonin' happenin'. :twisted:

I was under the impression he was shipping the game back when I paid back on February 14th. I haven't received my copy yet, but it is coming from some where in the UK, so I would expect it to take a little more time.

UK? I've always gotten the impression that he was in the Netherlands/Germany/Austria (mainland Europe) but not sure.

His email to me indicated that he sends them in batches. So make 5 then ship 5 and that he was doing PAL versions at the moment. This may be a mis-interpretation on my part so don't blame him if I'm off base. :)

Anyway - everything I've ordered from him has always arrived.

• Like 1

UK? I've always gotten the impression that he was in the Netherlands/Germany/Austria (mainland Europe) but not sure.

Hey, what do I know? I'm just a guy living not too far outside of the swamps in Louisiana.....everything on that side of the "Pond" is the UK to me.... especially when I have to pay in Euro's! :D

Got my copy today. Had trouble getting the cart out of the box as has been mentioned in earlier posts. Box was a bit crunched also. Now I need to go try it out.

I have not got to try mine yet as my colecovision controller chip (hopefully) went bad. Sent it off to Yurkie to get fixed...