IGNORED

NEW GAME RELEASE - Astrododge

superogue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi Guys,

For those interested, i still have a number of copies (both Coleco/US and CBS/PAL style) available! PM me or email me at sales (at) revival-studios.com to aquire your copy.

For those interested in new releases for the Colecovision, please be a little more patient. Since i write my own stuff instead of 'borrowing' copyrighted MSX games these take a little more time to produce :P

I hope to have my next game 'Shifted' out this summer.

Kind regards,

Martijn / Revival Studios

• Like 3

Hi, I ordered a copy of Astro Dodge last year and it's really well done. Very nice graphics and sound effects.

Tell us some more about 'Shifted' and possible a screen shot or video. Thanks

Hi Guys,

For those interested, i still have a number of copies (both Coleco/US and CBS/PAL style) available! PM me or email me at sales (at) revival-studios.com to aquire your copy.

For those interested in new releases for the Colecovision, please be a little more patient. Since i write my own stuff instead of 'borrowing' copyrighted MSX games these take a little more time to produce :P

Kind regards,

Hi Guys,

Kind regards,

Edited by digress

Hi Guys,

Kind regards,

This is great two simultaneous two player game. One player mode is also lots of fun.

• 2 weeks later...
Gamester81, on 19 May 2014 - 8:27 PM, said:Gamester81, on 19 May 2014 - 8:27 PM, said:Gamester81, on 19 May 2014 - 8:27 PM, said:Gamester81, on 19 May 2014 - 8:27 PM, said:Gamester81, on 19 May 2014 - 8:27 PM, said:Gamester81, on 19 May 2014 - 8:27 PM, said:

Are there still copies available to purchase?

Ya John I believe so go to his website on the first page and you should be able to get a copy of the game. The game is fun for a few times but gets old fast. This game was a bonus game on Debris Revisited on the Vectrex. Debris on the Vectrex was way better and I really hope he ports that game to the Colecovision. I did a review/playthrough of both games on my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGafTKtDlA0 Debris

&

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxGfCmWBWeI Astrododge

I also did a older review/playthrough of the Colecovision ver. of Astrododge I think I will remake that one sometime soon as I have learned a lot more stuff on you tube since then :grin: :thumbsup:

but you can link to it from my Astrododge Vectrex playthrough

Edited by RelliK111
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Thanks everyone for their positive feedback on the game.

My second colecovision game "Shifted" is almost finished and ready for release, you can already find some information about it on the new revival studios website at: http://www.revival-studios.com

I will add photos of the box art on there as well soon.

In the meantime, there are still some copies left of Astrodoge for those interested.

- Martijn

PS> I can't seem to edit the original topic to update the links to the new images/etc.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...