IGNORED

Team Pixelboy News Bulletin - December 5th 2012

Pixelboy

On Christmas day I am planning to purchase Princess Quest and Quest for the Golden Chalice. I have already purchased Gulkave so I'll need a box that can fit three games. Thanks.

Alright, noted.

Do you release games throughout the year as well or do you do all of your releases at Christmas time every year?

For the last three years, I've always released my games on December 25th. Next year, I'm going to try releasing a few games every few months. I will explain my release schedule in the Team Pixelboy News Bulletin of January 1st 2013. :)

By the way, I would like to point out that I've received several requests for Gulkave over the last 48 hours, and I am now left with only two available copies of the game! Not only that, but I checked my inventory of unglued boxes this afternoon, and I only have 9 Gulkave boxes in storage. That means I will have only 9 copies of the game to offer as part of my limited-time re-release offer next February!

If anyone's been on the fence about purchasing a copy of Gulkave, you should make up your mind right about now. ;)

Yes, but they will have "SUPER ACTION FOOTBALL" printed at the bottom of the overlay, instead of "SUPER ACTION SOCCER". The rest of the overlay texts and artwork will remain the same.

Great news - coming from the UK I always hate the term "Soccer" and so am pleased that you're changing the text - particularly as this is the official name of the game CBS released.

Here are some pics of stuff I hadn't shown before. The Thexder cart pictured is currently the only one with a label on it, the others have yet to be assembled. Aside from that, the only missing elements remaining are the manuals of King's Valley and Thexder, and I should get those from the print shop by next Friday.

So it looks like I'm going to meet my Christmas deadline as planned. :)

post-7743-0-01776600-1355698736_thumb.jpg

post-7743-0-62952200-1355698742_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Here are some pics of stuff I hadn't shown before. The Thexder cart pictured is currently the only one with a label on it, the others have yet to be assembled. Aside from that, the only missing elements remaining are the manuals of King's Valley and Thexder, and I should get those from the print shop by next Friday.

So it looks like I'm going to meet my Christmas deadline as planned. :)

the work you do is amazing

In for a copy of Pitfall II Arcade!

Your AA username sounds familiar. Have you bought games from me in the past? I'm at work right now so I can't check my customer records.

In any case, if you're in my customer records, you'll get the e-mail on Christmas morning like everyone else, and you'll be able to pre-order a copy of Pitfall II Arcade then. :)

Your AA username sounds familiar. Have you bought games from me in the past? I'm at work right now so I can't check my customer records.

In any case, if you're in my customer records, you'll get the e-mail on Christmas morning like everyone else, and you'll be able to pre-order a copy of Pitfall II Arcade then. :)

I think we talked about this a month or so ago via PM about you telling me to email you at and you will add me, I probably have done so but I will do it one more time to be sure that I do not miss out on a chance to get this game :)

Thanks!

For your little survey, do I wish following games in my possession:.

Wonder Boy, -Princess Quest and Quest For The Golden Chalice.

And also these SGM games:.

Zaxxon Super Game, -Dragon's Lair, -King's Valley and Thexder.

:)

So all games except Mopiranger. Okie dokie. :)