IGNORED

Team Pixelboy News Bulletin - December 5th 2012

Pixelboy

So i guess that makes me the last kid picked for the Baseball team :twisted:

It's even worst than you think! It seems I don't have you in my customer records! I don't understand, I was very careful about recording every name and e-mail address! Power shortage perhaps? I did get a couple of those over the last couple of months... :?

Anyway, please send me an e-mail immediately at pixelboy at teampixelboy dot com, Jaymiester!

I haven't gotten my order total/invoice. I hope all is well.

I haven't either, and I'm not worried as:

'I will reply to all e-mails all day long on Christmas, and then I will stop processing orders in the late afternoon because I have a Christmas party to go to in the evening and I will return very late (and will probably go straight to bed when I get back). I will resume processing orders on the morning of the 26th. I have to go to work on the 27th and 28th, and that will slow down order processing considerably, but on the other hand, it will give me the opportunity to purchase more shipping boxes at Staples (during my lunch break). Rest assured I will process orders as quickly as I can, which may not be as quickly as I would like, but hey, that's life. When supplies of Batch #1 start to run out, I will let each customer know his/her options.'

Okay, guys, for all the latest news about order processing and such, I invite you to check out today's news bulletin which I just posted in another thread. Don't worry about your individual orders, I will process them all soon. This year, I will be taking my time to process orders, and the newest news bulletin explains why.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...