IGNORED

How to restore a box (Tutankham CIB...) ?

scalpel

Hello,

I would like to trade (or sell) some INTV games but before I would like to restore a box. Just one corner is broken...

Do you have some advices ? Did you already did it before ?

Thanks !

I saw a guy wet it with a small dab of glue and then iron it once. It worked like a charm actually. I've started ironing all my boxes with shape issues. Works pretty good if you know what you're doing. I should do a video on that.....

....or you could trade it to Jason and he can fix it....for keeping :)

Do you still have a list of needed items (or a link to the thread)?

Sure I could trade with you :) and I want to.

I have also a CIB Super Cobra (I receive the manual next week) and CIB River Raid.

Actually, I would like to trade all 3 games for one I miss : SMB, LF1 or LF2... :) but we could talk about it.

Anyway, I need also these CIB games in a good condition :

Commando

Sewer Sam

Pole Position

Safecracker

Tropical Trouble

Send me a proposal :)

Edited by scalpel

....or you could trade it to Jason and he can fix it....for keeping :)

Do you still have a list of needed items (or a link to the thread)?

Me im only missing one. They were up twice, but the two seller i try to avoid. im at 124/125 cib only missing tower of doom box.

Sure I could trade with you :) and I want to.

I have also a CIB Super Cobra (I receive the manual next week) and CIB River Raid.

Actually, I would like to trade all 3 games for one I miss : SMB, LF1 or LF2... :) but we could talk about it.

Anyway, I need also these CIB games in a good condition :

Commando

Sewer Sam

Pole Position

Safecracker

Tropical Trouble

Send me a proposal :)

I have extras of Commando, SafeCracker, Sewer Sam, although you will have to look at the pics for condition. I also have a loose Tropical Trouble cart. Let me send you some pics and we can work from there. I recently acquired a CIB Super Cobra, but maybe I need a second one :grin: All that being said, if you can trade your three games for a LF1, LF2, or SMB, I would recommend that you do that. If none are available and the Tutankham is fairly decent (other than the torn box), I would consider trading the Safecracker (decent box, but the display spine is sun faded), Commando (decent quality, but not mint), and Sewer Sam (decent quality, but not mint) for your Tutankham. I would even throw in the loose Tropical Trouble. Let's trade some pics first :)

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

I have extras of Commando, SafeCracker, Sewer Sam, although you will have to look at the pics for condition. I also have a loose Tropical Trouble cart. Let me send you some pics and we can work from there. I recently acquired a CIB Super Cobra, but maybe I need a second one :grin: All that being said, if you can trade your three games for a LF1, LF2, or SMB, I would recommend that you do that. If none are available and the Tutankham is fairly decent (other than the torn box), I would consider trading the Safecracker (decent box, but the display spine is sun faded), Commando (decent quality, but not mint), and Sewer Sam (decent quality, but not mint) for your Tutankham. I would even throw in the loose Tropical Trouble. Let's trade some pics first :)

I actually need a box for my Sewer Sam if you wanna help a brother out :)