IGNORED

Colecovision homebrew availability list

nanochess

• 1 month later...

Some of the homebrew games have been released by the author after the game has sold out. Example: Opcode has posted rom on AA for PMC, SIC and Sky Jaguar. I think Team Pixelboy might have done that for one game too. Any plans to add this information to the table?

Some of the homebrew games have been released by the author after the game has sold out. Example: Opcode has posted rom on AA for PMC, SIC and Sky Jaguar. I think Team Pixelboy might have done that for one game too. Any plans to add this information to the table?

Let me think about this. I would have to revise all the games again :)

Updated list with changes in cartridge case for Super Game Module games from Team Pixelboy.

Collectorvision says that few copies of Armageddon are available.

Corrected mistake in color for Way of Exploding Foot, black cart is limited edition and normal is pink.

Removed MORE keyword and replaced with BATCH.

• 3 weeks later...

Good Deal Games shows Yie-Ar Kung Fu as being sold out now.

I don't cite distributors until main publisher is sold out.

By the way, just a moment ago Opcode announced that Yie-Ar Kung Fu is definitely sold out, so the game now is completely unavailable. To celebrate this, he has just released the ROM (check the Yie-Ar Kung Fu thread in the Opcode forum)

I've decided that only when games get sold out I'll put a ROM tag along to indicate that the ROM file is available.

I don't cite distributors until main publisher is sold out.

By the way, just a moment ago Opcode announced that Yie-Ar Kung Fu is definitely sold out, so the game now is completely unavailable. To celebrate this, he has just released the ROM (check the Yie-Ar Kung Fu thread in the Opcode forum)

I've decided that only when games get sold out I'll put a ROM tag along to indicate that the ROM file is available.

OK. I just saw their name mentioned earlier in this thread, so I posted that. No problemo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Updated with info from latest Team Pixelboy bulletin http://atariage.com/forums/topic/212902-team-pixelboy-news-bulletin-may-31st-2013/

Only remaining 22 copies of Quest for the Golden Chalice and 28 of Princess Quest before being sold-out (no more copies will be made,) Wonder Boy and Mopiranger in BATCH if more copies are requested.

All the other games leave the BATCH status and are available now.

Does it not count?

Yes, it counts. Any homebrew game with box and manual will be included in my list.

I've included it in the list. Many thanks for contributing with this. :)

I was able to find the old Retrotopia page http://www.intellivisionlives.com/retrotopia/steam.shtml. I think that the game is sold out as the buy link goes to Intellivision Lives and isn't listed.

There were two "homebrew" releases of Steamroller, both by "Retropia", aka Intellivision Productions. The first was initially sold at CGE2000 (and again at CGE2001) as discussed above with the box being white cardboard with a Steamroller sticker on the front. The second release went on sale in May 2008 and was sold directly from the intellivisionlives website. The packaging and manual were different to the original release (not sure if the cart label was different). This time they used a plastic clamshell VHS style box with a full colour, full size, insert. The manual was also in colour with a separate black and white "Points" sheet. The cart label was full colour.

Both editions have been sold out for quite some time and are considered to be quite rare.

• Like 5

Both editions have been sold out for quite some time and are considered to be quite rare.

I appreciate very much this information, I've added it to my list and also your credit.

By the way, also I've added the new PkK games being available today (Bankruptcy Builder, Cix, Search for the Stolen Jewels Crown 3, and Shunting Puzzle)

And Good Deal Games has new availability of Destructor SCE, Ninja Princess, Search for the Stolen Jewels Crown 2 (2 copies) and Track&Field (1 copy).

There were two "homebrew" releases of Steamroller, both by "Retropia", aka Intellivision Productions. The first was initially sold at CGE2000 (and again at CGE2001) as discussed above with the box being white cardboard with a Steamroller sticker on the front. The second release went on sale in May 2008 and was sold directly from the intellivisionlives website. The packaging and manual were different to the original release (not sure if the cart label was different). This time they used a plastic clamshell VHS style box with a full colour, full size, insert. The manual was also in colour with a separate black and white "Points" sheet. The cart label was full colour.

To follow up on this great information made available above by Ikrananka, here are pictures of each release:

post-25956-0-82307200-1370305427_thumb.jpg

post-25956-0-18461100-1370305435_thumb.jpg

• Like 1