IGNORED

WTB some sealed Atari 7800 games (with prices) ALSO looking for XBOX

chrisballer

Hello, I finished my complete 7800 set awhile ago, and these are the ones I need yet to have a complete sealed set. So if anyone needs any extra holiday money, and wants to help me out here is my list. The prices I put next to them are what I am willing to pay for a NM/mint sealed copy. Of course negotiations are excepted, but I thought if I put prices out there I may get more bites. I have the cash, but if you are a person who likes to trade I have a rather large collection so just ask. (There is a link to a lot of my collection in my sig) I also already have these games opened in nice shape so if you even wanted to trade for my open copy and I give you money whatever. I am a very easy going guy and good to deal with. I don't post much, but I have been around forever. Anyway, let me know by PM!

Tilte Match Wrestling--150-180

Mean 18 Golf--80-120

Pete Rose Baseball--40-50

I am also looking for XBOX collectors to trade with. I have hundreds of doubles, and need about 200 more myself. There is a link to what I need in my sig along with a link to RFgeneration where you can see my XBOX collection and doubles that I have.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...