IGNORED

Sears TELE-GAMES INTV (new) Overlay set

pboland

Okay, so I reserve the #1 for all upcoming Intellivision related releases for all the time. Its kind of funny that in nearly every case the serials are reserved before the pre order started. Thats also a reason why I dont like serials, its often not really fair how they were distributed to the customers.

Edited by Ignorama

That is why the numbers I get don't concern me any more, I just try to acquire the product.

If i ended up worrying about the # thing it could drive me nuts!

I realized that was why I got Christmas Carol # 3 at Classic gaming Expo although I was clearly the first person at the table trying to buy one.

Just saw Cmarts post. you are right, he has enough already with #1 and 2. he should let someone else have #6.

Dale, I was kidding about the number 6 as a whole bunch of people asked for it on Rev's Tron thread. Just another of our goofy little jokes. I'm more a #1 kind of guy. Many of which I've paid a large premium for I might add. :)

Pboland,

Nice Job!! I'm in for 2 copies & my brother-in-law is in for 2 copies! If possible, my number choices would be #2, #5, #9, #19, #22, #23, #27, #31, #40, #44, #45, #54, #55, #56, #66, #77, #88, & #91 in that order so there shouldn't be too much trouble getting be 4 of these #'s with flexibly I have provided and getting my request in early. Thanks and can't wait for project to be done. Please confirm order at your earliest convenience and best regards.

Joe.