pboland

Sears TELE-GAMES INTV (new) Overlay set

I want #6

Are you kidding me ? Are you pulling my leg ? It's my Number ^^ Would you like to go in Jail ? would you like to be.... The Prisoner ?

Am i first in line for #6?

Nope, there are ten of us that want number 6 so it'll be a random lottery draw. 6 is the only number that matters

Okay, if everyone takes the #6 I take #1 and #2.

too easy but too late. again, Cmart has already ordered 1, 2 and 77 ^^ and Rev has already reserved some of them (40 items). So, one only could be available, it's #6 ^^ but you have to join the lottery

Are you kidding me ? Are you pulling my leg ? It's my Number ^^ Would you like to go in Jail ? would you like to be.... The Prisoner ?

I'm not a number, I am a free man!

• Like 1

Okay, so I reserve the #1 for all upcoming Intellivision related releases for all the time. Its kind of funny that in nearly every case the serials are reserved before the pre order started. Thats also a reason why I dont like serials, its often not really fair how they were distributed to the customers.

Edited by Ignorama

That is why the numbers I get don't concern me any more, I just try to acquire the product.

If i ended up worrying about the # thing it could drive me nuts!

I realized that was why I got Christmas Carol # 3 at Classic gaming Expo although I was clearly the first person at the table trying to buy one.

Just saw Cmarts post. you are right, he has enough already with #1 and 2. he should let someone else have #6.

Edited by wolfy62

Oh yea, I forgot! I didn't see my name on the interest list and I would love two sets, any number.

One is for me and the other is for my best friend who needs about 15 games to become a 125 member.

Thank you so much for making these, Dale Wolfson

Just saw Cmarts post. you are right, he has enough already with #1 and 2. he should let someone else have #6.

Dale, I was kidding about the number 6 as a whole bunch of people asked for it on Rev's Tron thread. Just another of our goofy little jokes. I'm more a #1 kind of guy. Many of which I've paid a large premium for I might add. :)

I figured that C-mart, just checking. I know you always have a positive and humorous outlook on things! :)

Pboland,

Nice Job!! I'm in for 2 copies & my brother-in-law is in for 2 copies! If possible, my number choices would be #2, #5, #9, #19, #22, #23, #27, #31, #40, #44, #45, #54, #55, #56, #66, #77, #88, & #91 in that order so there shouldn't be too much trouble getting be 4 of these #'s with flexibly I have provided and getting my request in early. Thanks and can't wait for project to be done. Please confirm order at your earliest convenience and best regards.

Joe.

If I recall, pboland mentioned that these will not be numbered sets, but they will have a dated code indicating they are a "first edition", should another batch get released, which is not likely.

pm pboland. and see where his official count is at. If they are sold out see if Cmart or Rev are willing to give you one of theirs. They are the INTV hoarders here :)

The moment you've all been waiting for……..

INTRODUCING THE ALL NEW
SUPER VIDEO ARCADE OVERLAY SET
Ordering is now open click **HERE** for more details.
Link above takes you to the Marketplace topic for ordering this new orphan overlay set.
  • Like 1