IGNORED

Sears TELE-GAMES INTV (new) Overlay set

pboland

Yay! I like being right.....although it does get boring since it happens all the time. ;) I'm very pleased to see this went so well for you Phil. I hope it just shows you how fervent we Inty collectors are and how much we're willing to support homebrew products. As someone who collects 2600, 7800, CV, Vectrex, and Aquarius stuff as well, I dare say the strongest support is from this part of the forums. I'm pretty certain that once everyone sees what Rev and I have imagined for the Coleco/CBS blue version that it would be yet another very successful endeavour for you. :) If not, I'll just buy them all for myself and roll around in them Scrooge Mcduck style. (Although I guess I could put one set aside for Jason) lol!

• Like 5

I dare say you could make 150 of these sets or 200!

iNTV is a small market. supply and demand. Low supply sells your stock fast. Thats how apple does it. They build the hype for the product then release a lot less than the market ensuring they make a profit fast. And maintain demand for their products.

Edited by voltron
  • Like 1

I consider myself a hardcore fan as well. I have been playing and collecting the Intellivision for 34 years.

All I need to do is upgrade maybe 8-10 boxes from my collection and the whole thing will be MIB! Very proud of it.

And thank you pboland for the latest awesome addition to it!

Just wanted to let everyone know that all that have paid have been shipped. I believe all of them have some kind of tracking number (except for one, wasn't available to Italy) and you should have either gotten an email with the tracking info or I would think you can log in to your PayPal account to see the tracking info. If not please PM via the conversations you have already started and I will get you the tracking info.

Also, Only 14 copies have been reserved for this next run. That means only 26 are left. If you really want this overlay set you MUST PM me to be put on the waiting list. If you guys have any questions please let me know.

Thanks again guys for such a great sale. And thanks to those who pushed for me to make this set of overlays.

• Like 1