IGNORED

BurgerTime x 2

intvdave

Thanks Jason. Today was a time to chill, hang out with family, and code BT. I *think* I resolved most remaining issue. The wife also wanted me to show which screen was completed as they will be random. (See below). I need to fine tune the difficulty ramp but it should be easy to do.

post-6868-0-04666600-1356415466_thumb.gif post-6868-0-10628700-1356415472_thumb.gif

I am not a fan of using the phrase "Screen xx Done" but it fits the space perfectly. Any suggestions?

Those look great! Unfortunately, I'm not much of a BurgerTime player (I love it, I'm just not that good at it) so I can't tell how difficult or exciting they are by just looking at them. They do look very cool. I particularly like the symmetry on screen 17, very interesting! :)

Merry Christmas, David! :)

-dZ.

I was trying to get feedback on the message below saying "Screen xx Done". It would appear when you complete each level. You were able to track what screen you were on in the original game. With the levels being random, the only way you would know is if you died.

Not sure if there is enough room, but i think "Level xx Complete" sounds better.

Not sure if there is enough room, but i think "Level xx Complete" sounds better.

I concur. "Level XX Complete" is good.

Also, may I suggest that you give the title an extra "oomph," perhaps something like "Burger Challenge." Actually I like that, since it's like an extreme "championship" edition.

-dZ.

I concur. "Level XX Complete" is good.

Also, may I suggest that you give the title an extra "oomph," perhaps something like "Burger Challenge." Actually I like that, since it's like an extreme "championship" edition.

-dZ.

I like that as well. How about Burgertime Challenge x 3 ?

DZ! Are you going to try to program a few levels?

Or are you too busy with the carol festivities and contests?

Well, I wasn't planning on it. But, does David need someone to "program" the boards, or just to design them? I thought he was using a level editor to make them.

-dZ.

Burgermaster: Champions

Super Pro Burger Battle

Legends of the Bun

Burger Stomp

Burger Scramble

Bun Run

Burgertime: Double Bypass

It seems another good option is something with "overtime" in it, as it references the title Burgertime and correlates with the extra levels.

Burgerwalker: Overtime

Burger Panic: Overtime

Peter Pepper's Working Overtime

Burger Time and a Half

Burgermaster: Champions

Super Pro Burger Battle

Legends of the Bun

Burger Stomp

Burger Scramble

Bun Run

Burgertime: Double Bypass

It seems another good option is something with "overtime" in it, as it references the title Burgertime and correlates with the extra levels.

Burgerwalker: Overtime

Burger Panic: Overtime

Peter Pepper's Working Overtime

Burger Time and a Half

These remind me of Beef Drop on the 7800.

I like plain old Burgertime though. Or Burgertime Remix is fine.

But good job on the names. LOL

Burger Time and a Half is hilarious :-D

And this project looks great! I've never really gotten on with Burgertime for some reason... I love playing it, but this is one of those games where my skills just never seem to improve past a certain plateau. I'm definitely still interested in picking this one up though, whatever you end up calling it!

Burger Time and a Half is hilarious :-D

And this project looks great! I've never really gotten on with Burgertime for some reason... I love playing it, but this is one of those games where my skills just never seem to improve past a certain plateau. I'm definitely still interested in picking this one up though, whatever you end up calling it!

Burgertime and a Half Men

Burgertime x2 and a Half Men

Edited by IntellivisionDude