IGNORED

BurgerTime x 2

intvdave

Burger Time and a Half is hilarious :-D

And this project looks great! I've never really gotten on with Burgertime for some reason... I love playing it, but this is one of those games where my skills just never seem to improve past a certain plateau. I'm definitely still interested in picking this one up though, whatever you end up calling it!

Yeah, i dont really care what its called. It would be great just having more levels!

There is always scope creep. Another thing I did not like about the game was how it ended. You could see the scores but not the level you were on. So, which one do you like for the Game Over screen? The left one or the right one?

post-6868-0-37851500-1356635532_thumb.gif post-6868-0-66776600-1356635537_thumb.gif

I will be posting a video once I wrap up all the non-level changes I want to make.

Edited by intvdave

There is always scope creep. Another thing I did not like about the game was how it ended. You could see the scores but not the level you were on. So, which one do you like for the Game Over screen? The left one or the right one?

post-6868-0-37851500-1356635532_thumb.gif post-6868-0-66776600-1356635537_thumb.gif

I will be posting a video once I wrap up all the non-level changes I want to make.

I like the left one better. The right one looks a bit cluttered.

-dZ.

I vote right! I like level shot.

Maybe have the game over screen show a pic of the first level on the original burgertime?

any way to please everyone?

I like seeing the level screen. However, that screenshot looks too busy. Perhaps there's a better way to lay out the information.

-dZ.

It can not be a "Super Pro" title. Those were all sport related. Instead of "Super Chef", We can make customized releases such as Rev's Burgertime.

Oh, and now running away from eggs and condiments isn't a sport! Since when?!?! :-D I do like the idea of customized title screens though. :-o

It can not be a "Super Pro" title. Those were all sport related. Instead of "Super Chef", We can make customized releases such as Rev's Burgertime.

you would have to make the main character rev's wife. rev couldn't put a burger together, let alone get the condiments on it! :grin: :grin: :grin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Burgermaster: Champions

Super Pro Burger Battle

Legends of the Bun

Burger Stomp

Burger Scramble

Bun Run

Burgertime: Double Bypass

It seems another good option is something with "overtime" in it, as it references the title Burgertime and correlates with the extra levels.

Burgerwalker: Overtime

Burger Panic: Overtime

Peter Pepper's Working Overtime

Burger Time and a Half

Paraphrasing Bender, I would opt for a subtitle of "Fun on a Bun!"