IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

Maybe if I come up with a sob story, 1 week to live (knock on wood), or I can pretend I'm a single woman with 10 kids, and this game is the only way to keep them from joining a gang on the street...

Just let me know... really close to buying that $400 dollar one on eBay...

Still to much!

When AW was announced and I pre-ordered, it took nearly a year for the game to arrive at my home.

Was it worth the wait? yes it was!!

People please have some patience, sign up for the second run and support the developers/AW team, instead of buying these heavily overpriced copies on e-bay.

It is worth the wait! :)

• Like 4

Hi guys,

first of all, I would like to thank the RGC for their support regarding this project.

I will give my personal feelings about some of the possible frequently asked questions, but please wait the official answer from RGC before deciding whether or not you are willing to pre-order the game, if you have any doubts.

- How to order?

From what I have understood, RGC expects people to send them an e-mail before ordering.

OK, I am ready to pre-order this game. BUTT, what's all this about sending an email before ordering, pre-ordering? I need an email address to do that, I went to:

but the page is not loading correctly and I can't find an email address to let you know I am paying for a pre-order. So can I just go and preorder it on paypal anyways without searching for this email?? There is no email address to let them know i am pre-ordering in Albert's first post.
Edited by ovalbugmann

Ok, I was using Safari for windows browser and RGC site didn't load using Torch now and the RGC site came up I sent an email to: contact@retro-gc.net so I will wait for them to respond but if they don't I may just go ahead and pre-order cause I don't want to miss this game like I've missed everything else.

Ok, I was using Safari for windows browser and RGC site didn't load using Torch now and the RGC site came up I sent an email to: contact@retro-gc.net so I will wait for them to respond but if they don't I may just go ahead and pre-order cause I don't want to miss this game like I've missed everything else.

Wait, how do you pre-order? I didn't see anything. I sent an e-mail to the address... but didn't see a way to pre-order.

Thanks!

That's a big 'bordel !!' :

to all people just write to this email :

anotherworld -at- jagware -dot- org

This email has been configured to redirect emails to SebRmv and RGC email box.

One adresse will be more easy to manage and to remember.

• Like 4

Hello to all,

no need to write again if you received at least one confirmation from one of us (RGC or me). We have kept synchronised the waiting list.

(this mess is a bit my fault, I realized a bit late that I wanted also to see the demands as long as they arrive)

But for future requests, please use the alias suggested by GT: it will be simpler for everyone.

Cheers

Seb

• Like 1