IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

Hello, I am on waiting list - can someone tell me how people on the AnotherWorld pre-order list will be notified by RGC when the 2nd run is ready? PMs, email, or this thread? I don't want to miss my mark as my copy will then go to someone else. Thanks for reply.

I was going to make a joke and be like... "What? You missed it! It was last week..." but then I was worried Karma would make ME miss it...

We're both going to feel a whole lot better when we finally get our fix of this new drug, AnotherWorld, for the Jaguar receptors in our brain. The Wow factor, excitement, rush, & feeling of satisfaction and enjoyment this escape from life's doldrums will provide. Yeah,.. I admit I am addicted to video games, that's for sure - a real game boy. lol :P

We're both going to feel a whole lot better when we finally get our fix of this new drug, AnotherWorld, for the Jaguar receptors in our brain. The Wow factor, excitement, rush, & feeling of satisfaction and enjoyment this escape from life's doldrums will provide. Yeah,.. I admit I am addicted to video games, that's for sure - a real game boy. lol :P

Yeah, I REALLY want this game! It's perfect for the Jaguar. I remember when this game came out years ago and it was pretty awesome... I want to say like maybe back in 1996-1997? I had it on the PC. I actually wonder if it was made by the same people who made Flashback since the graphics and gameplay is so similar.

Anyway, I would love to Pre-Pay so I know for certain I'm getting it!

Oh, I'm sorry...

Good.

I'll start running all my posts through you first. I've just sent you 30 PMs... please let me know what you think! :)

I think that would be the best COA, just to ensure that your post content doesn't suffer any CONSTANT, ongoing repetition.

For example:

-

Seriously, where can I buy this? I've been asking for a while, what am I missing?

Thanks guys... just sent the e-mail to both of those addresses. I hope I can get one... I LOVED that game when I was younger and would kill to have it on the Jaguar.

No problem. When they do become available, will you e-mail us? As I've said before, I am definitely interested and do not want to miss the opportunity to pick one up.

Man, I'm dying... I hope the second run comes soon!

I know, seriously... I disappear for like 2 months and three major game releases come out and are nearly sold out.

At least I was able to get Impulse-X... damn I'm pissed about missing this game, and also the Elesium game too...

The biggest problem for me is that I am literally moving in two weeks and won't have access to the internet for almost a month once I get to where I'm moving. Soo... if there is a release, I'm worried that it'll come and go during that time and I'll never be able to buy another copy of it. :(

Really looking forward to a second run of this!

I certainly know it's done for fun, but I still totally want one!!!

I need to have an immediate feed for all posts on the Jaguar forum to my phone so I can know instantly when there's a new game. I've missed two new games, and almost missed a third.

Really bummed that I missed New World and Elesium.

Any news on this one too? Still interested.

Maybe if I come up with a sob story, 1 week to live (knock on wood), or I can pretend I'm a single woman with 10 kids, and this game is the only way to keep them from joining a gang on the street...

Just let me know... really close to buying that $400 dollar one on eBay...

I am from South Florida (USA), I don't have patience and I need instant gratification! Haha...

But I will wait, I know it's worth it... the game looks awesome.

I hope I'm on the list!

Any prospects for a future second release date?

I was going to make a joke and be like... "What? You missed it! It was last week..." but then I was worried Karma would make ME miss it...

Yeah, I REALLY want this game! It's perfect for the Jaguar. I remember when this game came out years ago and it was pretty awesome... I want to say like maybe back in 1996-1997? I had it on the PC. I actually wonder if it was made by the same people who made Flashback since the graphics and gameplay is so similar.

Anyway, I would love to Pre-Pay so I know for certain I'm getting it!

-

So, just to reiterate:

WE get it.

I had never heard of Another World until I learned about this project. Unfortunately I was too late for the first run, but I got my name on the second run list. I still have never played the game, so my first experience with (I hope) will be on the Jag.

Imagine my surprise when this popped into my podcast feed the other day:

http://retronauts.libsyn.com/retronauts-pocket-episode-17-another-worldout-of-this-world

A Retronauts episode entirely about Another World. Too bad they didn't mention the Jag port, but still it was an interesting show. Made me want the Jag cart even more!

Awesome! 2nd run released!! Order placed and paid for!! Thanks for email regarding new order page went to old one at first and thought id missed it again!! Only a few days for delivery and I'll get my hands on this game!! So excited!! ?

Edited by Gulfman

Awesome! 2nd run released!! Order placed and paid for!! Thanks for email regarding new order page went to old one at first and thought id missed it again!! Only a few days for delivery and I'll get my hands on this game!! So excited!!

Ah. Just clicked.

Very good... :thumbsup:

Edited by NeoGeoNinja
  • Like 1

^^^^^^^

Correct!! Happy April fools day guys!

Hahahah... son of a b***h... I started reading and then started to get all mad. There was a sincere level of fear that washed over my face... not as bad as say, you leave your kid somewhere by accident (which I haven't done, to be clear), but perhaps next in line on the fear factor...

You guys suck!!! haha...