IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

• 2 weeks later...

Ok!, Thanks for the update Fredifredo!!! Sounds like Sebastian is doing everything all by himself, chip flashing/checking, every solder joint, every paper/box printed/folded label stickers, screws, etc. and just getting through it a little at a time, for probably 200+ units in this second run. So I guess he works on this project a little bit at a time here and there when time allows, I'm guessing.

Edited by ovalbugmann

Bear with the guys. It is not like the Jaguar provides enough money for people to quit their jobs and do this full time. With so many things in everyone's lives, relax....

They are legit, their finished product is quite polished, etc. It is worth the wait.

I am sure that if one of the critics, got on a plane, went out to France, and helped them put together the games for shipment, they'd welcome the help.

Edited by minux
  • Like 1

They have had all the materials required to move this forward for nearly two years now... what makes you think it's ever going to happen?

Maybe they have and maybe they haven't... I'm pretty sure they've not been sat on another 200 jagtopus carts for all that time...plus obtaining jaguar cart shells has become somewhat problematic financially in recent years.

But it will happen because it's RGC and they do make things happen, just in their own time and to to the very high production standards they set for themselves, so the end result is always worth it for the collector types.

Edited by sh3-rg
  • Like 2

It is coming. RGC made an announce recently.

The way this new batch is (will be) sold is different from first time: no pre-order this time, people will be contacted in the order they subscribed to the waiting list when their copy is ready and the remaining carts (if any) will be available for ordering afterwards. Thanks to Morgan/Odie One for doing the handling & shipping.

Seb

• Like 7

I used to buy Atari ST games from Europe on eBay up till about a year or two ago. Lately though, the shipping cost more than the game itself and it really isn't worth it.

Yeah, it seems it's always been bad from Europe for whatever reason. Almost $30 to ship one game is just insane, but I'm sure it's not price gouging, it's just the postal system. Not much we can do.