IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

Checkin' my emails everyday for one from the RGC or Seb, but sometimes things in life get too worrysome or hectic or I have technical problems or preoccupations and I miss half a week of emails or more - i hope my number doesnt come up during those times.......

Oh and I was wrong about that one month till the game hits prediction I made above, since the last general RGC email.

Edited by ovalbugmann

Uh, is that actually supposed to be over $100? Is there any way to order from the manufacturer still?

The last copy on eBay sold for around $615 dollars. It's close to $100 from the "manufacturer" (the Retro Game Connection) who is wrapping up an extremely limited second run. You have a farts chance in a hurricane of picking up a copy from them at this point.

Welcome to Jaguar, it's not pretty...(the prices)

Edited by travistouchdown

Once Christmas comes and goes this year I am going to be giving up on getting a copy of AW, I'm tired of wasting time scutinizing every email that hits my inbox, checking my email much more often than I would, just hoping to find one in there from the RGC. And RGC is obviously tired of making these carts, lol.

Do it or cancel, why the extended limbo?

How about posting here when you guys start cart making mode and calling out(emailing) numbers as carts are ready and posting again when you stop cart making and sending emails for a while to take a few months break? i.e. give us a post here when the next few numbers will be called out -"We are on!- watch your email inbox!" then "we are off and won't be doing anymore untill we post here again."

Does anyone know what number we are on? 112?

I need to figure out what number I am? i'm guessing around 200+, will have to send RGC an email and ask....

How long will we have to reply and send the money once an email is sent to us and our number is up? (before we lose our cart)

Why don't you ask Omf to solder all those AW boards for the RGC? -he's a mover and a shaker, and we can all send Omf some money to do it. I am willing to pay $30.00 USD extra on top of AW price to send to Omf for doing that - would anybody else be willing to pay extra for someone else to do the soldering?

Edited by ovalbugmann
  • Like 1

I need to figure out what number I am? i'm guessing around 200+, will have to send RGC an email and ask....

This is what I did back in August-only to verify that I was actually on the list for this round. Otherwise, I was going to take a more serious look at the copy of AW that was on ebay at the time. I got a reply within 10 days with my # so skipped the auction altogether. :)

And I'd be happy to send omf extra $. Anytime.

• Like 1

How do I place a pre-order for the second batch? What is the cost etc...

You're kind of late in the game, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

Go to this link: http://mleguludec.free.fr/product/AnotherWorld_Jaguar/

There is an e-mail address at the very bottom. E-mail them and let them know you would like to be put on the list for Another World.